"Backstage " | T.K

Tom's pov

We were backstage, getting done rehearing our song before the concert began. We ate and the food was amazing, like it was incredible. That was before we headed backstage with all the people that helped us set up our gear and everything.

There was this lady she looked older, she had black hair in a ponytail and a blue shirt and black pants that was lighter then her hair. She had light makeup on a lip gloss too.

We talked and had a few laughs, and let me say she's hot.

Yeah she might be an adult but older women are sexy. Then we met up with some fans and took pictures with them and signed autographs.

The band headed outside meeting more fans, girls calling our names and screaming them. Crying for us to get our attention. I followed Bill cause he seemed to be going the right direction where we saw people interviewing other people and cameras being flashed at us. Damn! They're bright.

One of our managers told us that there would be a actress interviewing us because shes popular in the U.S

America!

My english isn't even that good, how am I suppose to talk to her in english?. "She's right over there" our manager pointed. I couldn't see her face just the back of her head and her hair was in an low ponytail, resting on the left side of her shoulder. She then had tight pants on and a loose shirt, that was the color of my white hat I had on.

We began to walk towards her and she turned around seeing us walking towards her. I think I'm inlove. She smiled and waved as she saw us coming towards her. Bill went in for a hug as she tried to go for a handshake. She was surprised by his embrace and how openly he was. "Hallo" she smiled. Oh! She knows German good. "You know german?!" Bill asked surprised.

She shook all of our hands first before she replied. "Um, no sorry just a little bit" she made an small gesture with her fingers that looked like a pinch. "Oh, no worries" Bill chuckled. I had my arms crossed, and I was checking her out on how good she looked.

"So? An actor? How'd did that happen?" Bill asked. "I was only able to understand half of what Bill said. He knew more english then we all did. "My parents found out how good of an actress I was an made me audition for a kids TV shows when I was 9" she answered. "I got the part but it only lasted 2 seasons so when I was 12 I was in a movie and it blew up across the country" she finished.

"Wow! That's amazing" Bill clapped. "Thank you, I mean it was an okay part to play but the other movie I starred in a year ago, I loved playing her" she mentioned. "What other role?" I asked. She faced me and had a small smile on her face. "Sasha McCall" she said. "It was the movie Dro-" Bill cut her off.

"Oh god! Yeah! "Drop Dead" that's why you looked so familiar" he pointed out. Drop dead?.

Oh wait! It was her! Oh damn. "You seen the movie?" She looked surprised. "Yeah! Of course, you were amazing in that. Infact Tom here couldn't stop drooling over you on the screen." He did not!. I slapped his arm, getting an response outta him. Causing Georg, Gus and Y/n to laugh.

"Awe that's cute, I love when people drool over me" she seemed to not take that seriously. "But enough about me, I want to know about the band. Like how did it first start out?." She asked.

"Well..uh" Georg started to speak. "There was posters all out on our neighbors, talking about a band and its how we all met each other" he paused. "Of course the age difference was strange but... we all have gotten use to it" her eyes widen. "Wait. So you all are different ages?" She repeated the sentence that Georg said. "Yeah" we all said. "Well then who's older?" She asked for our ages.

"I'm the oldest and Tom and Bill are the youngest" Georg said. "We are both 16 and Gus is 17 and Georg is 18" Bill pointed at all of us in order from youngest to oldest. "Oh! That's explains why you both look young, I thought you were like 14 or 13?" Young? Baby! I'm a full grown man.

"Then how old are you?" Bill asked. "17, I'm finna be 18 in 2 months" whhaatt?!

"Cool, me and Tom will be 17 in a month" she gave Bill a soft smile. "Oh September babies?" She rose an eye brow. " Cool, so um you flew all the way here to interview us" Bill asked curiously. "At first I didn't want to because at the moment I didn't know who you guys were, so I thought 'they're just a rock band who cares?' But then when I listened to one of your songs" she paused. "You don't know how wrong I was, like I feel in love with your music and then my Mom told me to listen to Durch Den Monsun and oh my god I became obsessed with the song" she smiled happily.

"Really?" Bill said. "Duh! You have an amazing voice and all of you are incredibly attractive" she said. "Why thank you" Bill blushed. Of course he loved compliments, so do I, especially when it's from pretty girls.

After I chuckled after she called us attractive I couldn't help myself but said something under my breath. "What did you say?" She asked me. "Oh nothing" I said. "No, tell me please, infact you all can help me learn a few German words." I smirked knowing what's on my mind. "I said, Warum kommst du nicht und gib mir einen kuss, wenn du schon dabei bist" I grinned knowing she won't understand what I meant.

She laughed and said. "Tut mir leid, aber ich treffe mich gerade mit jemandem" what the fu-

"You idiot" georg teased me. "To save you from the embarrassment I'm gonna walk away, it was nice chatting with you. Bill, Georg Gustav, I'll see you next time" she winked at me before she left.

Damn, now she got me in a chokehold.

SOOO?!?! DO YOU LIKE ?? I was thinking about this a while back b4 I made this imagine book.