"Valley Vacation" | B.K

"This was such an amazing idea to come here" you said. Sitting on the sand in your swimsuit, admiring the view of the ocean.

"I told you, you'll love it" Bill said, also sitting next to you in his swim shorts.

"Yeah, cause you know me so well" you giggled.

"And you know me so well" he said, going in for a kiss when you splashed water on him, getting him to gasp of the coldness of the water thrown at his face. His eyes was shut tight so no water could get into it.

He rubbed his eyes and brushed his hand through his hair to stop the water from dripping at the ends of his hair. "You got about five seconds to run" he warned you. "Are you serious?" You said frightened. "Four" he counted down. You got up so quickly from your spot running away from him. "3, 2, 1" he counted fast, then sped up to you to catch you. "Bill wait! Wait I'm sorry!" You begged backing up away from him.

"We wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't done that" he grinned. You were terrified of what will happen next. "You're such a baby" you insulted. He ran after you and trying to grab you. "That's not fair, it wasn't even five seconds!" You yelled.

You ran into the ocean realizing what you did was a bad idea. "Shit, shit, shit!" You shouted. "I'm gonna get ya!" He laughed, you took hops into the water because it was to hard to run in it. "Bill no!" You shouted. You ran further and further Into the ocean and the water almost becoming to your elbow level but for Bill it was a few inches below his waist. "Screw height" you said to yourself. Then you felt hands grab onto both your arms and realizing it was Bill immediately.

"Baby, please, I'm sorry. Take a joke" you pleaded. "This is a joke" he picked you up and threw you a couple inches in the air and you fell into the water.

You rose from up the water to get air and you heard him laughing at you. "You think its funny?" You wiped the water off your face. You ran up to him and ducked his head into the ocean where you sat on his head. You started laughing at him when you saw him splash around in the water. "Not so funny is it billy?" You chuckled.

He jumped up from the water causing you to scream and he flipped himself back Into the water, also taking you down with him. "No!" You yelled.

Again you tried running away from him and he tried to catch you. It was like you were the mouse and Bill was the cat. Tom and Jerry.

"Wait! Okay I'm done, I'm done" Bill said, trying to get you to stop running. "Leave me alone!" You yelled at him. "I swear woman, if you don't stop I'll drown you" he pointed his finger. "Ahhhh! Leave me alone!" You screamed again. "Wh- no Y/n! Stop running! I didn't mean it" he tried to run through the ocean water.

Bill was able to catch up to you and wrap his whole arm around you. "Don't! Not again!" You tried getting loose of his grip.

"Y/n stop! I'm not going to do it" he said having both arms around you.

You stopped after hearing him say that but you weren't sure if he was telling the truth. "How do I know you aren't lying?" You asked. "Well because I'm tried, I got a mouthful of salt water and because I just want a kiss from you" he said lastly.

"Liar! You're trying to lead me to my doom! Let me go you destroyer of shit!" You tried getting away from him but his hold on you was strong. "I'm serious, I just wanna kiss" he made those sad puppy eyes and he quivered his lip. "Aw, no!" You said.

"Please!!" He begged. "Okay! Fine" you said. "Good" he smiled, and looked down at your lips and kissed them like it was a fountain of sweet things like, strawberries and pineapple and lots of other tasty fruits. You pulled away as you felt him push you closer to him so the kiss wouldn't end. "How about we finish this inside" you pointed your head at the small cabin, you and him were staying at for a week. "You read my mind" he grinned and threw you on his shoulder, holding your waist so you wouldn't fall.

"Not like this" you beated his back with your fits which seemed to have no affect on him. "I'll carry you however I want" he said. You rolled your eyes, accepting the defeat.

First Bill imagine of his older self!!! Okay vote now!!