"I can't choose" | T.K & B.K

Y/n pov

It has been to long since I last saw the Kaulitz, and now that I'm going to be seeing them again is blowing my mind.

Just thinking about seeing my favorite boys again makes my brain hurt. I'm going to see them at the awards tonight and see them play there song. I hope they win the song of the year.

Because who else would take that massive tongue trophy award.

I have been listening to their songs ever since I had to leave the band. It wasn't because they kicked me out or that I left to become an actress if that's what you're thinking. I had to leave because there was so much drama happening between Bill and Tom.

And if you guessed right? Then yes it was because of me. They both liked me and I liked them but....

I had to pick one but I couldn't, I wanted to be with both but they started arguing with each other on who I should be with and they almost got into a fight because of me. I couldn't take them getting mad at eachtoher because they both liked the same girl.

So I had to leave, it was hard but it was what needed to be done so they wouldn't kill each other. Obviously they both thought my idea was stupid but I was able to make them agree that is was for the best.

That all happened in 2006 almost 3 years ago. Now I'm officially 18!! Sucks having to pay bills and rent but it's easy. I still have the money I got from when I was in the band.

But let's hope they've changed and moved on because I have.

I got ready wearing a violent colored dressed that had a slit on the side of it and showing a little cleavage and the straps was crossed from each other. I had a necklace that I got from Bill on my 12th birthday and it still looks good on me. I also had a gift I got from Tom when I left. It was a goodbye gift.

I wrapped the bracelet around my wrist, finally getting it on after taking 12 minutes to do it.

I only put red lipstick, mascara and blush. Now I'm ready to go.

I was invited by the host of the awards so there wasn't any problem trying to get in. I might not be rock famous anymore but I do have my own show that I host of course.

I was driven to the location and I got out and there it was. Camera's flashing and celebrities signing autographs. Don't get me started on Katy perry.

I like her songs but she just dresses weird in her music videos and sometimes it kinda scares me. I'm not trying to be mean or anything I just...I should shut up now.

As I walked in there was a bunch of people sitting in seats and fans screaming. Oh my god is the Kim Kardashian! I Love her! Oh crap I should be cool. After all we are in Mexico and we are presenting the awards here anyways.

I went backstage talking with some staff people letting me know what to say and what to do and I did almost piss myself, because I met Eminem. Shocked that's he's here? Yes I am!

Everyone was in place and the camera started to roll, live on television.

They were giving out names on who won the award and some people were happy but not the rest. Then they were giving out the last group who won. And correct! It was Tokio hotel but I had to be the one to announce that on stage. I took deep breaths, in and out counting to one hundred. "And now I would want to introduce a friend of mine, she's really happy to be here..." Chris says, about to mention my name.