"His Girl" | B.K

"TELL ME OR I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT RIGHT HERE!" One of the men in suits shouted.

"I-i I swear sir, I had nothing to do with this." Some other guy that was held gun point said.

Alright. So if you wanna know what went down here? we'll have to rewind twelve hours back before this all happened.

Where you had no clue what you were going to get yourself into.

~

Twelve hours ago at exactly 6am in the morning

You heard Bill's voice over the phone talking to someone as his back was turned towards you.

You turned on your left side seeing him still sitting on the bed talking with a low tone.

"Why haven't you found her yet?" Bill said sternly as you saw his head move to the side.

"I don't care what you have to do, just find her. We've been tracking her for months and now that we have her right in our hands you wanna pussy out?" This time he didn't sound like he cared if you heard him or not.

"No you listen to me you ass hat..." He paused before thinking what he's about to say. "You better find her, Quinn or I'll end you so fast you won't have the time to blink. Got it?" You saw his back muscles tense a little.

"Bill?..." You say rubbing your eyes.

He turns his head towards you then back away as he tried ending the call. "The clock is ticking and I want her gone.." Bill said finally after hanging up the phone.

"Who was that on the phone?" You asked.

"Nothing... don't worry about it, baby" He said turning his body towards you.

"Who's Quinn?" A yawn escape from your mouth.

"Some friend"

"Well, then who is the women you're trying to look for?"

"I said don't worry about it, alright?" He said with a serious tone as he wanted you to stop asking questions.

"Just go back to sleep okay?" He said getting back in the bed. "I'll tell you all about it later"

You nod your head as he smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek before wrapping his arm around you and going back to sleep.

~

You were held at gun point. Pushed up against a brick wall in a dark alley. "Give me the details?" A women standing behind the guy who was pressing you up against the wall asked. "Details? Wh- what details what are you talking about?" Your eyes were looking back and forth at the women and the guy, confused on who to look at.

"You know exactly what Im talking about so don't play dumb with me, honey. I'm not to fool around with." The woman crossed her arms over her chest with a cold stare.