"Touring" | B.K

You've know the boys for 3 years, and now that your officially 18 you're able to do whatever you want.

You couldn't be able to help around with the stuff because you were a minor but you didn't have anywhere else to live. When you were 14 your parents kicked you out. Well, that's what you like to tell people. They died and no one knew about them being your parents because you would keep your personal life out of this life, your 'technically' famous life. Not even the boys knew about them.

When you told the boys that your parents 'kicked you out' they'd try to help you out by getting your own place, when at the time you were 14 and didn't know anything bout bills or whatever. As you grew up, you figured it out yourself and you're able to manage money now. The boys would give you some money on your birthdays so one day you'll be able to live on your own. You appreciated them every step of the way, though they may act childish sometimes but they do show around when you need them to. Especially Bill, he's always around. You liked his company and he liked yours, you could tell he had a crush on you because it was obvious.

He would always ask you to do his hair and makeup or help him pick an outfit for the concert, he would try to find a way to touch you or be near you and you didn't mind that at all. You also liked him so there was no problem between the two of you.

Until you met Daniel, he's cute, tall, has an amazing body. His beautiful hazel eyes staring at you and his dimples show when he smiles. You admitted you liked him, but Bill really didn't take it that well when he found out you were dating him. He ignored you and wouldn't even look at you and you hated him for the way he was acting. After awhile of his stupid acts, he came to apologize and of course you forgave him but Bill always had his eyes on Daniel. He never liked the guy and probably would never but for him to keep you from arguing with him, he shut his mouth.

You were sitting down, leaning against the window as you watched trees and buildings past you. Everyone in the van was sleeping except for you and the driver. Tom was resting his head on the window across from you when Gus and Georg both layed their heads on eachtoher for head rest. When Bill, who always sits next to you, had his head in your lap while you massage his head like you always do every tour trip. Your phone was ringing when you quickly declined so it wouldn't wake up the boys. Bill groaned in his sleep hearing the disturbing noise. "Shhh" you tried to make him go back to sleep.

After a while you arrived at the hotel seeing the driver step out of the car. You kicked Tom's feet to only make him jump out of his sleep. You tugged Bill's hair behind his ear because it was all over his face. You carefully shook Bill to wake him. "Bill, we're here" you said. "Nein" he said. You only knew what that word meant in German. "You could go back to sleep when you're in your room but right me we gotta take the stuff in" you spoke to him with a soft tone.

He sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes seeing that it was already night. "Now come on" you opened the door letting Bill and the others out. They all grabbed their stuff and walked into the hotel to get their rooms when you helped carry in their equipment. Some of the stuff was heavy but you were still able to manage.

You took all the stuff inside and now you are able to take your things in. When you walked in to talk to the lady at the front desk she informed you that there was only 3 room open. "How? There was suppose to be 5 rooms?" You said. "Well, I'm sorry for the mishaps but the boy with black hair said you'd room with him. Here's the other card key" she handed you the card. "Have a nice stay" she smiled. You walked off irritated by her and went straight to the room.

You slid in the card making the door beep open, hearing the shower turn off. "Y/n?" You heard Bill say. "I'm here" you said. Setting your stuff down on your bed. You heard the door open turning around seeing Bill in changed clothes into his pj's and his hair a little wet. "Now you look like a normal human being without all that make up on" you joked. "You love my makeup" He spat. "Now who lied to you" you chuckled.