"I can't choose" II | T.K & B.K

You were sitting down with your legs crossed, with your awards dress still on while you sat on a couch watching other people dancing and grinding on eachtoher with your plastic red cup in your hand.

You took a sip from your cup that had a little bit of alcohol left in it. You watched as Georg, Gustav and Bill all dance together stupidly, noticing that they're all drunk.

On the other hand you saw Tom nowhere. Usually he's the one that stands out the most then the rest of the band when he partys. Bill saw you sitting down on the couch and he stumbled towards you drunkenly. "Why aren't you dancing?" He asked. "I'm bored" you said into his ear, because of the loud music playing.

"But your drunk aren't you?" He said shouting. "Nope" you said back.

"Then stand up" he waved his finger up for you to stand. You rolled your eyes and quickly stood up straight wobbling a little bit and then you lost your balance and fell onto Bills lap. "I guess I am drunk then" you giggled, feeling his hands around you. "Told you so" he laughed.

Slowly both of your smiles faded away, noticing him looking down at your lips a few times. "I'm still bored" you broke the silence between the both of you. "I can help with that" he said then smashed his lips against yours. Shocked by his bold move, you tried to pull away but couldn't get yourself to stop. You liked it. You felt his hand travel from your waist to cupping his hand with your face.

His soft drunk lips fitting between your too, drunken lips making him let out a soft moan.

Then he left his hand from your face, leaving it naked so that he could lay his hand on your leg. Brushing it up your thigh which led to his hand slipping underneath your violet colored dress. He pulled away from the kiss to go straight to leaving hickys on your neck. You were angry at him for pulling away but he and you had to breathe.

He licked a dry spot on your neck to where he was going to leave a mark next.

Each time you felt him dominate your neck with kisses, you also couldn't help but feel him raise his hand further up your dress. You knew what he wanted and you wanted it too, you wanted more then just a kiss and a few touches up the dress.

You wanted him to do every impossible thing he could ever do to you. But you remembered why you couldn't let that happen. "Bill" you try to say but came out as a moan.

You felt him chuckle against your skin and he moved down to your collarbone. "Bill" you said sternly. "Hm" he hummed against you. "I can't do this" you say weakly. Knowing he put you in a vulnerable position. "Can't do what?" He acted clueless.

"You know what" you said, feeling yourself gain control again. He stopped and slightly looked up at you. "You want me to stop?" He frowned with an eyebrow up.

You got stuck and didn't know how to answer to that. You wanted to say no but you didn't want him to stop either. You were confused on what to say when you looked down still seeing his hand up under your dress. He looked down and then back at you, you heard him sigh, pulling his hand away from under your dress.

You felt sad seeing him take his hand away and missing it being placed there. "I thought you moved on" you said. "I lied" he responded.

"I still have feelings for you, Y/n" He confessed. You were to drunk to even have an reaction to that so you just left. Leaving him there sitting alone drunk on the couch.

You needed to get away, away from the party, the music, the people.

You were stumbling, trying to get out of there when you bumped into something strong. You backed up, feeling like you were about lose your balance. "Sorry" you said, walking away when felt the person grab you. "Whoa there girly" the deep voice of the person you bumped into it said.