"The perfect boyfriend" | B.K

Bills pov

"Tom, hurry the hell up" I said. "Stop worrying, you act like we won't see her again" he said back. "With how slow your walking we wont be able to make it at all" I carried my luggage in one hand and the other with a coat that was around my forearm.

It's been 2 months since I've seen y/n. We talked on the phone so much, counting down the days when I'll come back to see her again and today is the day that I'll get to see my gorgeous girlfriend.

I was walking around the airport looking for her, when a fan came up to me and asked for a photo. I took a picture with the guy and saw him walk away. Still searching for my girl, I saw a figure that look like her but her back was facing me. Yes! I could sneak up on her and surprise her.

"There she is" I told Tom, pointing at her. I put my luggage down walking up to her but when I was 5 feet away from her. I took tiny steps so she wouldn't hear me. I covered her eyes with my hands, having a big smile on my face. "Guess who?" I said. "Bill!?" She said. "Uh huh" I answered. She turned around so quickly even the flash would be shocked. "Oh my god!" She jumped wrapping her arms tight around my neck. "Hey, baby" I had my arms around her waist, swinging her side to side slowly. "I missed you so much" she pulled away from the hug and started jumping up and down. "I missed you too, meine liebe" I saw her cheeks reded after that.

"Oh stop you're making me blush" she tried covering her smile. "And it's why I love when you blush, over my words" I pulled her hand away from her face, showing her beautiful smile. "No need to cover that" I said. "Why?" She rose a brow. "Because I need to kiss it" i lowered my head and placed a soft kiss on her lips. My hand placed itself on the side of her face, while I had my other hand pulling her in closer to me. To make the kiss deeper and meaningful. "Get a room" I heard Tom say.

Y/n pulled away to say something. "You're just mad that you don't have one of your side chick to swab spit with" I burst out a laugh and quickly shut myself up. I turned around facing him to see the look on his face. "Let's just get going" I said, seeing that Tom had my luggage with him and I took it out of his hands. "No worries, you'll find another one night stand" gus patted his shoulder.

Tom rolled his eyes, and sped walked away from us. "Aw is playboy sad, cause he couldn't get a little kiss kiss on the lip lips" y/n said, making fun of him. "I can get any girl I want!" Tom shouted, and people was staring at all of us.

Ok so never make fun of Tom for not having a girl, noted.

It's short I know, VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT on what I should do next.