"His celebrity crush" | T.K

Tom's pov

Our interview was ending until I was asked one last question. "So before we end this, I personally just wanted to ask what you'd wish for your birthday?" The interviewer asked knowing who I wanted to see. "Y/n L/n of course" I smiled rubbing my hands together.

"Ah, the famous super model. Is that all what you want?" He checked to see if I had anything else to say. "Besides Bill wanting a pet monkey, then. yeah, no I got nothing else to say." I hear Georg and Gustav laugh. "Well, lucky you. We have a gift for you. Bill and the others thought you should see your present because you talk about them all the time" He chuckled. "Really?" I was hoping for what he might be saying next.

"Yeah, well come on out then" he waved something behind me and then I turned around seeing the real Y/n L/n walk out from behind a wall. She was gorgeous I tell you. Her hair down in curls and the dress she's wearing, oh my god. It was tight and showed some cleavage and the color of it was black. There was also a cross necklace around her neck and she had a bracelet that was gold and her lips glossed that showed a little bit of pink. I stood up excited to meet her and patted down my pants so that it wasn't fluffed up.

She first hugged Georg then Gustav and my brother, and now it was finally my turn. She showed me a big smile and opened her arms to hug me. I wrapped my arms around her to hug her and she smelled amazing. Like strawberries and watermelon, apparently just all the fruits that are red.

"Hi" that came out less confident then I thought that was gonna be. "Hey, it's so nice to meet you" she pulled away from the hug and sat down next to me. "It's good to meet you too" I laughed nervously.

"Finally you two are already meeting eachtoher. So tell me how you both feel?" He asked. "Honestly nervous" I answered. "Really?" He said surprised. "Yeah, I'd always thought if one day I get to meet her, I'd be more confident then I am now but I'm not. I'm like a damn child that gets nervous when his crush is around" I tried to play it off so I wouldn't look humiliating. "Never really took you for a guy that's nervous" she says to me. I sat up as soon as she spoke to me, fixing my posture. "There's a lot you don't know about me" I smirked. "That's why I'm here to get to know more about you" she matched my same energy.

"So, Y/n rumors are saying you and him are dating? Is this true?" He asked her.

"Sadly no" she laughs. "Would you like to?" He asked again. I looked at her to see what she says next. "Yeah" she made eye contact with me. "He's not the only one who has a crush here" she said. "So you are saying th-"

"Mhm, yeah. I like him too" She rests her hands on her lap. "What do you say about this Tom?" He pointed at me causing me to face him again. "Uh, I'm glad she feels the same? I don't see how this is a surprise. I mean, like, If I see someone I like, I have it" I shrugged. "Figures" She laughs. "But I'd want to take her out on dates first if she likes. Take her wherever she wants to go, maybe even back to my place" I grinned. Earning a few laughs and seeing her blush.

"Really know how to make a girl dreams come true huh?" She raises her brow. "I'm a natural" I chuckled.

"Question for Ms. L/n? When did you first notice the band?" He said.

"Two years ago I think? My little sister told me about them and she's a big fan of you all" She turned her head to wave at the rest of the group.

"Really?" Bill smiled.

"Yeah, she also has a massive crush on you and she also says hi" She looked at Bill.

"It still shocks me that people actually like me but tell her I said hi back" He said.

"Not really, for a little I did too so I get where she's coming from" she nod her head.

"Oh, so do you also like Bill?" The interviewer asked. "Maybe a little bit but I'm really looking forward to spend time with Tom if he's up for it" she faced the guy again. "Hell Yeah, I'm up for it" noticing that she crossed her legs. The interviewer guy laughed off what I said when some other women was whispering something in his ear. "Hate to end it here but we are out of time. It was nice talking and thank you so much for coming here today" He put his hands together as it looked like he was praying.

"Thank you is was fun being here" Bill stood up and we all ended up doing the same thing. We all said our goodbyes to everyone, y/n even gave me her phone number so we could talk sometimes. I of course played it off kinda cool but on the inside I was screaming. My brain just stopped thinking for a second and my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.

God, she's going to be the death of me.

If u can tell how fast I tried ending this chapter you know I did not enjoy making this. but! I'm doing it for you Tom girlies but FYI if I'm putting a picture of either Tom or Bill then it's a bill or Tom chapter but if it's both of them it's both Tom and Bill chapter. Just wanna get that outta the way yk?