"I can't choose" III | T.K & B.K

Y/n pov

After a couple of weeks, I and Tom had been hanging out with eachtoher any chance we get. Sometimes Bill would tag along and so would the others and Tom would be annoyed by it. He would arrange for our hang outs to be public or if he didn't want anyone around he'd take me somewhere private where we could be alone.

And all those other times, he would try to heat things up by kissing and touching me in places where he knows I'd like to be touched and kissed at. Though I did wanted to go further, but every time he tried to remove a piece of clothing off me, all I could think about is that I'm betraying Bill.

I don't know why I felt the way I did. It was what I wanted, I wanted Tom and he wanted me but another part of me wanted his brother.

I wanted Bill to touch me the way Tom is touching me, the way Tom trys to take me to private places and I wanted Bill to do that, but I haven't been able to talk to him since the party. Maybe a few hellos but that's it.

I was always with Tom, I was barely even able to have a conversation with him.

Once when I got back from my hang with Tom a couple of days ago. Bill noticed a few hickys on my neck that was given from Tom. He was pissed obviously by the look on his face, he didn't really need to say anything to know that he was mad. All you had to do is look at him and it says it all over his face. Sometimes I'd be shocked he'd wouldn't say anything about me going off with Tom or talking bout the hickys.

I just couldn't take the awkwardness between us so I tried to hang out with him but he declined and then I never asked again.

I was too busy in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that Tom had my jeans half way down my legs exposing my bare skin, showing my dark blue underwear with a cute tiny bow in the middle of it. He pulled the rest off my ankles admiring the view. He continued to kiss between my inner thighs, holding my legs around his head with his hands. I looked outside seeing the street lights turn on, which I knew it was late. "Tom, I- I have to uh" I could barely even get the words out of my mouth it was like my tongue went numb all of a sudden.

I saw his eyes look up at me and it turned me on instantly. I saw a grin appear on his face as he rose up away from my legs. He grabbed the sides on my underwear to try to take them off me. "I have to leave" I blurt out, feeling my panties about to leave off my body. His grin went away and he stopped what he was doing, leaving my underwear on. "Why?" He frowned. "It's getting Late" I said, seeing his body hover over me.

"Y/n, don't" he begged.

"Don't leave, please" He kissed my neck. "I hate this as much as you do bu-"

"Then why do it?" He turned his head over the other side of my neck.

"Just stay, I want you to stay, please princess. Just for a little longer" he pleaded more and I wasn't sure if I could do it anymore. Him begging just causes me to get weak and not just in the knees. "Let me make you feel good" His hand traveled up my body having his hand around my neck.

"If you stay, I'll make you feel like the happiest girl in the world" He stopped and stared. His beautiful eyes staring into mines, waiting for the answer he wants to hear. This man does not know how much of a hold he has on me. "Mhm, I'll stay" I nodded. His grin appeared back on his face and he leaned in to connect his lips with mine. Slipping his tongue in my mouth while his other hand explores my underwear rubbing around my heat.

I moaned into the kiss feeling his fingers play around in me. Then my phone ringed and I was about to reach for it but Tom stopped me. "Answer it later" He said still kissing me.