"Time Machine" | T.K

Y/n pov

I had been waken up by the sounds of someone voice or which sounded more like multiple voices.

"Dude, did you see the way she almost got ran over by a car?" One of the person spoke with a strong German accent which in my opinion is hot.

"I hope she's okay" I heard another voice speak but this one sounded more feminine like then a guy's. Which is obvious that the person is a boy.

"Of course, she's not you idiot, I just jumped infront of a car for this strange girl" That same German accent I heard before. "A really cute strange girl" That guy chuckles which I imagine he's staring me down.

"Shut up, you horn dog" I heard that feminine like German voice say, as I heard something hit against a large rough coat. Which I guess the feminine boy slap the guy... so called "horn dog".

Then my eyes started fluttering open as the guys were saying how I was waking up. "She waking up" the feminine boy said.

I slowly open my eyes blinking a few times before looking around me. Wondering where the hell I am. I sat up and to my surprise I see the band Tokio Hotel which I'm a huge fan but they aren't in there 30s anymore.

They look so young ....but how?

My guess is it's 2007 which is my favorite era of bill but mostly Tom. "Holy shit" I said with my jaw dropping so low to the ground.

"Um, are you okay?" Bill asks me with concern on his face.

I didn't know what to do but just stare at them shocked that I'm actually meeting the band especially in their young years. "Um, hello? Girly? You okay?" Tom waved his hand in my face that made me leave my gaze from Bill to his twin brother. "I just saved your life, you know..." Tom said.

He's even hotter in person especially those edits I watch of him. Most of the TH Fandom is a Tom girly when really if you look at it is kinda sad. Gustav or Georg barely get any recognition for their talent because they aren't hot like the twins which I strongly disagree.

"I don't think she talks guys" Tom looked over at the others. When Bill softly punched Tom's arm. "You can't say that" Bill said. "What? That's she's a mute?" Tom said and Bill raised his hand to slap Tom before Tom blocked Bill slap.

"I'm not a mute" I blurt out getting all of their attention which honestly scared the hell out of me. Tom smirked as he heard me speak. "Pretty and a cute voice..." He nods. "Now that's a great combination" Tom smiles as he plays with his lip ring with his tongue. I would always see that on my phone screen of editors editing Tom and his hot lip ring in interviews and whatever.

Then I realized I didn't have my phone. I checked the back of my pockets and I pulled it out seeing that it was smashed. Probably from when I tumbled to the ground. "What the hell is that?" Bill squinted his eyes trying to understand what I had in my hand.

Oh right I forgot. They don't know about the new versions of iPhone yet. "Um some dumb Gadget" I tossed it over my head throwing it somewhere probably hitting it in somebody's face.

I stood up wiping myself of trying to get the dirt off me. "Here let me help" Tom insisted and I turned a little seeing him wipe the dirt that was left on my back. He stopped as I thought he was done when I turned back around when I felt his hands turn me back around by my hips facing my back towards him again. "I wasn't finished." He said as he kept patting the dirt off me lightly.

When I turn my head at the others seeing them raise their brows up at me. "Alright, done" I heard him say stepping back from behind me. "Thanks" I formed a small smile.

"Mhm" He nod his head as he kept his eyes on me which I thought if he stared at me any longer I'll start crying or worse...

"We have enough time to take her to the hospital before we head back to the studio?" Georg checks his watch on his wrist. "Hospital? What no I'm okay.." I raised my hands as an attempt for them to not call the ambulance.

"You almost got hit by a car? What do you mean "no"?" Tom blurt getting my attention back to him. "That you prevented from happening so thank you" I finally thanked him for what he did as I got a soft head nod from him.

That might be a habit of his? Not sure. I would know because...well? Nevermind. I can't say too much. "Well, what about your family?" Bill asks as he brought that up which made me realize that I don't have anywhere to live.

I have no family...well im sure my Dad must be in his 20s right now but my little brother and older sister. They weren't even born yet. Well, Tiffany my older sister was, she's only like a year old right now or maybe two?.

"I know its odd to ask but...what year is it?" I see all of their reactions to my questions seeing if I was okay. Gustav just stared at me and Gerog mouth dropped while Bill side eye me like him in those pictures and videos when Tom was the one that laughed. "Damn how hard you hit your head?" Tom's mouth opened as he laughed showing all of his pretty teeth.

"Oh shut up" I hissed at Tom. He slowly stopped laughing and glared and me as his rude facial expression changed into a more soft look. "Make me" He smirks as he had his hands in his pockets. It was hot that he said that but it also makimg me angry. "Screw you" I said back as his smirk grew bigger. "Give me the time and place and I'll be there asap" He winked at me as he crossed his arms.

How in the hell will I survive with this gorgeous man getting on my nerves by just meeting him for the first time for three minutes already.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and chose not to say anything to him. "But seriously I think I lost my memory" I lied hoping they'll say what year.

"It's 2007" Tom answered.

"I knew it" I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" Bill said seeing that I said something.

"What? No its nothing I thought of something...um, ya know just forget it" I waved it off as they all looked at me.

"Seriously though..." Tom said. "Do you have any family? Because I know you can't just stay out here alone" Tom said as the others moved their gaze from me to him. "Well...no" I told him knowing damn well I do but what can I say? 'Oh yeah I do have a family 20 years from now' which nobody will believe me. Though they will believe that I'm coco for coco puffs.

Bro finally I'm done...I had to make this short because I'm gonna make a part two to this so get yall popppy corn ready and munch on some good writing....(lies)