"In The Dark" | B.K

Bills pov

I was in the room watching TV waiting for Y/n to come back home because I missed her.

All I could think about was her, all week, all day and the past couple of hours. Just thinking about her gets me imagining about all the possibilities I could do within a minute. I checked my phone seeing that it was past the time she said she was gonna be home, and sometimes she's late, maybe like 15 minutes when she comes back.

Usually she'll text me if she's late but this time she didn't. I sighed at myself getting bored at watching this TV, so I chose to fall asleep maybe thinking she'll be home when I wake up. I layed down on my side trying to get comfortable as I closed my eyes waiting for myself to drift asleep.

I heard a loud thunder struck outside my window making me blot straight up. I looked around to see nothing but darkness. I got up from the bed walking over to my curtains checking outside seeing that it was pouring down hard. I closed it back and groaned in my hands from my tiredness. "Baby?" I called out her name but no answer. "Y/n?" I called again and nothing. I walked outta the room rubbing my eyes and into the kitchen seeing the light above the stove was on. I blinked a few times to get rid of the blurriness in my eyes.

Seeing that it was past an hour that Y/n said she was going to be back. I ran back into the room grabbing my phone dialing her number down. I put it on the side of my face hearing the voice lady talking about this number no longer exist. I dialed the same number again only for it to say the same thing again. "Answer your phone" I said to myself. Then I heard the door opened and then being closed and a lock sound. "Bill? I'm home" I heard her say. I ran outta the room hugging her from behind causing her to yelp from my sudden embrace. "You missed me that much?" She chuckled.

"Why weren't you answering your phone? I thought something bad happened" I pulled her closer to me. "My phone dropped in a puddle" she answered by pulling her wet phone out of her coat pocket she took off. "Okay, but what took you so long to get here?" I asked. "I was stuck in traffic" she responded. "But why didn't you text me, letting me know you were gonna be home late?" She turned around facing me while frowning at me. "What's with the questions? Are we playing 20 questions or something?" She said.

"Sorry, I just really missed you" I wrapped my arms around her. "I see that" she had her hands on my shoulders. She kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Nows my chance to heat this up. I pulled away and started making out with her neck. I started from the top and worked my way down to her collar bone. My hands slipped down from her waist to grabbing her ass in my hands. "What do you want?" She said. I didn't answer and chose to continue to what I was doing. She pushed me away and asked me again. "What it is?"

"What? I can't kiss you?" I tried to switch the tables to make it seem like I wasn't up to nothing. "You were doing a lot more then kissing me" she reminded me. "I can't touch you either?" She went in the room as I followed her there. "I'm tired, let's just go to bed" she said taking her shoes off and her clothes. Just seeing her in her underwear makes me wanna rip it off of her so badly. She put her pajamas on and got in the bed as I did but I already had my pj's on. She kissed me good night before laying on her side facing her back at me while I was laying on my back.

I was shifting from side to side decideding on what side I should sleep on but I couldn't get myself to fall asleep. All I could think about was Y/n naked while she rode me. How her moans would sound like sweet melody in the air when I'm the one causing her to make them. I felt myself getting a boner thinking about all the positions I could put her in. I tried laying on my stomach hoping it would go away but it wouldn't, it was all Y/n this and Y/n that and how much I could make her scream. I rolled over to my side facing Y/n's back, I wanted to touch her so bad but she wanted to go to sleep, or she could just be waiting for me to make the move first and then we could have fun.