"Teen celebrity" | T.K

Y/n pov

Things changed when Tom and Bill got famous. I wasn't able to sit with them at lunch because all the girls would be all over them or even get to have a small conversation with them.

Some of those girls use to mess with them and call them names because they looked liked girls, and the boys. They did not take it well when they lost their girlfriends over the twins. I mean, I'm their bestfriend in the whole wild world and I can't even say a single word to them without girls thinking I'm tryna get with one of them.

Even my BFF, Casey thought I was trying to steal Bill away from her. I'm not even into him like that, and if I was I doubt she'll have a chance. I miss being around her, but she left me for those barbie doll wannabes. Screw her and her blonde hair friends, I can make a new BFF.

~    ~

I was at the front entrance when I saw a bunch of school girls at the doors as usual, waiting for the now new popular twins in the school, to walk into those doors while they all crowd around them. Some of the time they're late which makes the girls even more eager to see them. I tried to walk past them but there was too many of them, so I had to push my way through. I finally managed to make it past the hungry wild dogs in one piece, without losing a eye.

I walked down the hallway and up the stairs to find my locker, seeing Conner already standing by it. "Oh am I glad to see you" I sped walked up towards him and gave him a hug. He's one of my favorite person/ bestfriend to see around here, I knew him before I met Tom and Bill. "Let me guess...was it traffic?" He chuckled, pulling away from the hugs. He's the only other friend I could talk to since Tom and Bill. "You won't believe it, there was more today then yesterday" I opened up my locker. "More? Who wouldn't guess, the two pretty boys out and about getting all the attention from the screaming owls" he said.

"Don't be jealous cause they took your spotlight" I said, conner had the attention from all the girls in the school. The freshman, juniors and seniors. And especially the teachers, it's not something to brag about. But that was all taken away from him when the twins were finally noticed. "Jealous? Me, no way" he laughed. "I got you to make me look like a star" he winked at me. "Ew, gross! Don't ever do that again" I pushed his arm playfully. "Still playing hard to get?" He smiled, he's so lucky I'm friends with him right now. "No, I'm not. You know I got my eyes on someone else" I said. He sighed, having his back leaned against the locker next to mines.

"Seriously? Tom hasn't even made a move on you yet, and you still like him? Come on nerdy, please just say yes" he said.

Conner has been begging me to go out with him since 7th grade. I said no, because he was my friend and at the time I knew Bill and Tom and, I had a crush on Tom. He wouldn't give up and it irritated the hell out of me, but he stopped for a while but then puberty it and he couldn't stop asking me.

First I hit puberty and it sucked butt. My chest got bigger instead of being flat, and my butt got slightly bigger, then having a pancake for a butt. And my thighs, I freaking hate it. I'm Hella horny all the time and I have dreams....those wet dreams. Okay, then it was Conner and Bill and Tom, of course I couldn't forget about Casey. The bitch, but she's not important right now.

I still like Tom, just isn't if he likes me. "What about Casey? You said you'd always liked her" I brought up. "That was before she left you for those fake bitches, I never date a girl that's not true to my friend" he said. I closed my locker and looked at him straight in the face. "Then go find another girl" I patted his shoulder and walked away to my class. "Who?" I heard his voice slowly fade away as I kept walking. "I don't know" I turned around and said.

~   ~

I walked into class seeing everyone in their usual seats, except for some girls. They skipped to see the twins. I sat down in the middle room where my seat is and grabbed my notebook and pen out, we are going to do notes today. Yea so fun. I'm being sarcastic.  I saw Bill walk into the classroom and thank the lord he made it here safely without a scratch. Seriously a girl scratched him about a week ago.

"Hey" he said sitting down next to me. "Enjoy being a rockstar?" I asked. "The girls won't stop following me, I'm getting freaked out" he put his bag down on the floor and leaned his arms on the desk. "Well, that's the price you pay of being famous, you know. I just might be your biggest, freakish fan in the whole universe" I played him. "I might even want to follow you around everywhere you go, when you eat, sleep, go to bed and take showers" I laughed. "Ha ha, it's not funny" he rolled his eyes. "You're weird for even thinking of me like that you perv" he said.

"In your dreams, and the real perv here is you, Dracula" I pointed a finger at him. "Correction, it's Tom. That is a perv not me" he sassed me. "Ouch, can't believe you did your brother like that" I shake my wrist, jokingly like if I burned my hand. "He won't know anyways" he shrugged his shoulders. "What makes you think I wont tell him?" I grinned. "If you do, I'll murder you and spread your body parts everywhere" I laughed, at him at even thinking he could kill me with those twig arms of his. "Infact I'll feed you to your family" he smirked. "Oh no, not my family. Anything but my family" I played along to his joke.

"I'm not gonna to do that, they'd probably spit you out right when they taste you" my Jaw dropped to the floor because of his insult. "I am not that bad" I crossed my arms. "You sure are" he giggled. "No I'm not, I bet I taste amazing" I fought for my case, this is life or death people!. "Tom thinks so too" he blurts. Tom what?

"T- Tom said what n-now" I fanned myself, because I felt myself get hot. "You are such a girl" he laughed. "Well of course I am you emo boy, now tell me what he said about betting" I kicked his feet. "First off, you don't hurt someone when you're trying to get information out of them" he pointed a finger.  "Well I'm about to hurt you even more if you don't spill it" I kicked his knee. "Okay, okay" he rubbed his knee with his hand. "He likes you" is all he said. "Likes me? What do you mean likes me? Like. Likes me likes me? Or just like me?" I said.

"He likes you, you like him? And boom! Boyfriend and girlfriend" our teacher stood up to make an announcement.

After class I said my goodbye to Bill and I had next class with Tom this should be great.

I arrived late again. Now the teacher is definitely gonna give me detention. When I saw the teacher it wasn't the same teacher, it was a sub. Oh yeah, she said something about not being here today, oh thank God.

I saw Tom sitting down and there was 4 girls around him. He looked like he needed help. "Oh, look there she is" Tom pointed at me. The girls looked mad to see me, he got up and rushed towards me. "I told you, I had a girlfriend" he kissed my cheek. "What are you doing?" I said to him. "She doesn't seem to be your girlfriend" one of the girls said. "Just go with it" he whispered in my ear, when he put his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, I'm his girlfriend" I pointed at myself and then him, giving the girls a fake smile. "Well, I don't believe you" one of the girls said.

"Kiss" the girl said. "What?" Me and Tom both said "if you are "dating" then kiss each other" one of the girls grinned. "We don't gotta prove to you that we-"

Tom then turned my head to face him and pressed his lips against mines. Holy shit, this is not how I thought this was suppose to happen. My first kiss was suppose to be special and at the moment it is but, it's not real. He pulled away and took his arm off me and held my hand instead. "See, I told you, not we must leave" he pulled us away out of the class room. "What the hell was all that for?" I asked him. "Sorry, they wouldn't stop bothering me about dating one of them so I said I had a girlfriend and when you walked in, I had to say it was you" he had a guilty look on his face.

"I promise I won't do it again, just please act like you're with me" he held his hands together. "Fine" I sighed, giving in to him. "Plus, I'll be a great fake boyfriend to you" he winked, and walked back into the class.

And that's why I should NEVER agree to fake dating someone.

Ima have to start scheduling when I publish. Because I can't do it everyday.