-4-

I haven't proof read this, I wrote this agessss ago.

I'm not really going with the episode.. I'm gonna freestyle from now I think. Only because I feel like reciting the whole episode is a bit boring. (I've watched the show religiously for 10 years some parts will be the same from memory)

Eleanor gives me you're on your own kid vibes and Matilda vibes honestly.

Eleanor's POV -> west household

Mums currently having a screaming match with Stacey. She's just found out that Stacey's gone and gotten engaged to Gavin. I can't lie, my heart dropped a bit. Why? God knows.

Again I could never admit this to Stacey, but Gavin is way
too good for her.

What Stacey wants is what Stacey gets every day of her life. She works in an office and gets EVERYTHING without lifting a finger. Mum gets her whatever she wants. Yeah I love my mim, but it's clear how she favourites Stacey and Jason over me.

I'm a mid wife for Christ sake, I work my ass off A LOT longer than Stacey could ever imagine and what do I get? Nothing. Nobody ever makes me feel wanted all of the time besides my uncle Bryn.

I'm always the first to ask how someone is. I'm always the first to ask how Stacey's day at work was knowing it's no where near as bad as mine because she can speak to her boyfriend the whole day and some days I come home traumatised due to a still birth or a scary birth experience. But nobody cares. Nobody asks how I am.

It's always fucking Stacey. Stacey, Stacey, Stacey.

I just need someone to make me feel loved, like I deserve.

"Oh for the love of Christ!!" Mum shouts. She's clearly very angry about this engagement. I can't blame her to be completely honest.

"Me? Me be like this?! That's it, I'm calling Bryn" she storms off grabbing the phone.

"Mum!!"

"Stacey, honestly you shouldn't have said yes until you were honest with him" I say to my sister. I'm sat on the sofa and she's stood against the wall.

"Why are you so desperate for me to tell Gav?" She asks, looking at my features from afar.

"N-  No reason Stacey. He just deserves to know. It's the fact you were ALMOST getting married to every single one of them-"

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear it from you" Stacey groans, pointing at me.

"Why are you treating me like a kid? What did I do!!"

"You KNOW what you did, Eleanor. Don't act so dense!" Stacey shouts.

"Now now girls. Stop it" Bryn steps between us before anything could happen.

Yep. She still hates me.

I'm so confused, I don't know what I did to her.

"This is getting ridiculous girls. Stacey, apologise" Bryn says.

"Me? apologise!"

"Stacey" mum warns her.

"Fine. Sorry Eleanor" she groans.

"See? Much better" Bryn grins. I roll my eyes.

Stacey calmed down a bit towards me, so I sat down on the couch between her and Nessa.

"Anyways ness. How do you feel about this?" Uncle Bryn asks.

"For your information uncle Brun, she's made up for me! It's how I thought everyone in my family would be when I told them I was getting married"

"And so we were! The FIRST time you got engaged" uncle Bryn says, a razor in one hand and half his face covered in shaving cream.

"We loved Hywel, if you remember, we embraced him as one of our own!"

Mum nods.

"The second time even.. we were still over the moon!!"

Stacey kicked off again at uncle Bryn. He has a point to be honest.

"Well I'd love to know what his parents seem to think about all this" mum angrily says.

Gavins POV -> Essex

"We've got to have a party!!" Mum shouts happily.

I've just told my parents I've gotten engaged to Stacey. Honestly I was sure they'd be mad.

"We've been wanting to have a party but we didn't have. A reason to" dad says.

"Now we have!" Hun and mum say simultaneously.

"Aww come here my little prince" she pulls me into a hug.

"Contracts son" dad pats my shoulder.

"Oh I've gotta ring dawn!"