-9-

GWENS BARN DANCE

🤠🤍

Expect the unexpected....

Uncle Bryn decided for mum's birthday we had to plan her a surprise barn dance. It's something she has always wanted to do, so of course we finally have her the night she always dreamed of.

I'm so excited for tonight, both families will be together again and it's such a nice environment spending time together.

There's only a few issues with the party tonight - Bryn is low in numbers. He's even inviting people he knows for a fact mum doesn't like! He's acting really strange, his nerves can't take it. It would be easier if it wasn't a surprise party.

"Is smithy coming to mums party with Ness?" I ask Gavin, as we sit down by the dining table. We woken up only half an hour ago, our hairs a mess and we look like we just rolled out of bed.

"Yeah he's gonna pick us up in a few hours" Gavin informs me while buttering his toast.

"Are you looking forward to tonight, my love?" Pam asks me while she dances around the kitchen.

"Yeah I am, are you?" I ask, while biting down on toast.

"I'm looking forward to it! Not been to a party in too long. Can't wait to see your outfit" pam smiles, still dancing around while cooking some sausages.

I didn't even realise Mick was sat beside me, he was really quiet readinf his newspaper. Usual.

"You alright Mick?"

"I'm alright darling. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Is Jason coming?"

I sulk a little. "He can't make it back in time, trouble with flights"

"Oh I'm sorry darling. Jason would love to be here" Pam smiles.

"Right, we better start getting ready"

I pulled on my black outfit. Little skirt and top, and black cowboy boots and hat. I've gone alllll out. My makeup is flawless and hair is curled.

"Look at you my love!" Pam smiles from the bottom of the stairs. Pam, Mick and Gav stood there looking up at me.

"Howdy partner" gav laughs, dragging my hand to hug me, kissing the top of my head. "You look amazing"

"Not too bad yourself" I laugh, holding him tight.

"Lovely, ellie" mick grins. "We should go, smithy's outside"

"Alright, smith?" I ask, entering the car and sitting in the middle of Pam and Mick.

"Look it's Jessy from Toy Story!" He laughs, we all laugh along. Gavin sits in the passenger seat.