-17-

CHRISTMAS 2019 🎄❤️

CHRISTMAS 2019 🎄❤️

December 20th 🎄
-

"Gav, I've tried that!" I inform my fiancé as he enters our bedroom.

"Have you tried all upper-case?" He asks while he pops down onto the bed beside me.

"I thought it was lower case" I sigh, typing the password back into the computer.

There's a few of Ivys presents that hasn't arrived yet. We only have 4 days until we need to travel to Barry to spend Christmas. Last year it was Pam and Micks turn, Gav and I hosted the year before but now this year it's my mums turn.

"That's it, I'm in"

"What's so urgent anyway?" He asks, leaning his head over my shoulder to look at the laptop screen.

"Ivys Barbie dream house!" I frantically click the laptop, checking the delivery date for the 100th time as it keeps changing.

"That's all she has been going on about for the last year, Gav. She's gonna be devastated if it doesn't come" I sigh.

Yes, we are STILL engaged. We just never found the right time to get married with ivy in our hands.

One day, it'll happen. Very soon..

Ivys wish list is already here, apart from two items. The dollhouse, and a surprise I've been planning for her and Gavin for the last couple months.

"I love a Barry Christmas, I can't wait" I turn my head to fave Gav and peck his lips, before turning back to the laptop.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck a few times.

We then hear small footsteps running down the hall, getting louder as they reach our bedroom.

"Here she comes.." Gav whispers and then Ivy runs in.

"Mumma Mumma" she climbs up the bed and I quickly close the laptop over and move it to my side.

"Hi baby" I grin at my daughter, my hands on her ribs to help her up the bed and sat her in front of me.

"Daddy when is Santa coming?" The little girl asks her dad, leaning onto her knees and leaning her chin on my shoulder to look at her dad who's sat behind me.

"Another 4 sleeps, darlin" he says, ruffling her hair.

"But that's so long!" She cutely complains, leaning her head onto my thigh and looking up to Gav and I.

I rub her small back with a laugh escaping my lips. "It will be fast, lovey" I kiss her nose. "Are you excited to go to Nana Gwens?"

She gasps excitedly. "And uncle JayJay!"

"What about Bryn?" Gav asks his daughter.

"Oh brynny my favourite uncy"

"Jason will be upset, Ivy" I joke.

"No! No I can't pick I love them both" she almost cried.

"Oh baby I'm only joking" I pull her into me for a hug and kiss her cheek a few times.

"And your cousins? Harry and Caitlin?"
Stacey has 2 kids, Harry and Cait.

"I can't wait for puppy"

"What?" Gavin asks his little girl, with a confused face.

"I asked Santa if I could have a puppy and he said yes"

Gav and I took her to visit Santa a few weeks ago. This girl has non stopped talking about getting a puppy.

"Santa is very busy baby, he might have ran out of puppies" Gav says. I try my best not to laugh.

"Aww" she sighs. "Okay. I go bed now" she runs off.

"Santa's ran out of puppies?" I ask Gav with a laugh.

"I didn't know what else to say!" He laughs.

"I can't wait to spend this special day with you" he whispers.

A sneak peek of what's to come 🩷