-6-

I woke up with my legs tangled between someone else's. I immediately knew who it was and I gasped quietly.

Gavin Shipman.

"Morning" Gavin smiles, facing me.

"Morning" I smile back. Trying to control my heart fluttering.

"Fancy some breakfast?" He asks, pulling the covers from him and standing up. He grabs a t shirt and pulls it over his head.

"Yep" I step out of his bed, bending down grabbing a pair of Gavs joggers.

His eyes widen. "Who gave you those?" He ask's referring to my pyjamas. I awkwardly laugh "your mum did"

Gav was asleep when Pam came in and gave me a pair of black lacy pyjamas that were hers years ago.

As the pair of us walk out of his room, I feel my phone vibrate in my joggers pocket.

I grab it oit as I slowly walk downstairs.

Stacey x
Hi Ellie. Listen, I'm so so sorry about what happened last night. I know what I did was wrong to Gavin too. I completely understand that he's done with me.. so I'm happy with whatever you do. I really need to see you soon, also Ness wants to meet up tonight she wants to tell us something. Anyway, just know I love you. The horrible things I've said to you I fully take back. I never want to argue with you like this again. ❤️

Ellie x
That's okay, Stace. I'll see you guys tonight xx

"Good morning my little prince!" Pam says, as she stands in the kitchen making some brekafast. Mick is sat at the dining table resding a paper.

"And hello Ellie love!"

I smile at her as Gavin and I sit down across from each other.

Mick places his paper down on the table. "Hi Ellie. Sorry I didn't see you last night, I was knocked out" mick laughs. "How's things? How's things with Stacey?"

I don't think Gavin has told them..

"Uhhh" I say, looking at Gavin. Not my business to tell.

"Dad, we broke up"

His eyes widen. "You what?"

"What?!" Pam asks, sitting down beside me.

"We had a row because she got engaged 5 times before me and didn't tell me about it. I don't know, we were just both so excited acting like it's the first time for both of us" Gav shrugs.

"Ohh my little prince. I'm so sorry" she pouts. "Ellie, have you ever been engaged?" Pam asks, patting my thigh gently.

I shake my head. "I have not"

"First time for both of you then" mick smiles at Pam.

"Well, second" i say eyeing Gavin. He rolls his eyes, throwing a hash brown to my head. We both burst out into laughter, pam and Mick smile at each other.

"How long are you staying for?" Pam asks me, taking a bite into her veggie sausage.

"I need to head home today, unfortunately" I smile.

"Oh no! Sweetheart I wish you could stay longer"

"She can always come back, mum" Gav reassured.

"Have you spoken to Stacey?" Mick asks. I nod.

"She gave me a text"

"What did she want?" Gavin asks.

"She basically just said that she understands you and her are no longer together, and that she's sorry to both of us. And that she wants to meet ness and I tonight"

"I can drive you back home" Gavin says.

"No no, Gav. I'll get the train. It's unfair on you"

"No-" he tried to insist.

"I insist" I smile. "As long as you can accompany me to the station"

He smiles, looking down.

"What time is your train, love?" Pam asks.

"It's at five"

"Plenty of time"