-12-

THE REVEAL🐥👶🏼

THE REVEAL🐥👶🏼

A few months on..

Eleanor West and Gavin Shipman were enjoying their engaged life together.  They moved into their dream home only five minutes from the family home, still seeing Pam and Mick all of the time.

The pair were preparing for their first baby arriving in only a few small months. To be more specific, 3.

Smithy and Dirtbox decided it would be a good idea to surprise the couple with a gender reveal. So, the pair of them arranged a 4D scan.

The freezing cold gel touched the bottom of my belly which made me wince slightly.

Gavin is stood beside me, holding onto my hand.

"Sorry love, I should have warned you it's very cold. Is this your first?" The sonogropher asks.

"It's alright, I'm a midwife I should know" I chuckle. "Just a little nervous. Yeah this is our first"

"You don't have anything to be nervous about, you have a very healthy baby. They are going to be quite small but that's nothing to panic about"

"Short like their mummy eh?" Gavin says with a laugh and the sonogropher giggles.

"If you have a look on the screen now, you can see them in 4D"

It all feels so much more real now..

"Aww Gav!" I tighten my grip onto his hand. "Look at them" I feel my eyes well up.

"I can't believe this"  he whispers.

"I'll measure the heartbeat now" she smiles.

A few seconds later, the sound of the heart beat fills the room.

"Perfect. You'll both be pleased to know that they're absolutely healthy and you should have no worries at all. I also have the gender if you'd like to know?"

"Could you write it down if that's okay? We have a reveal planned" Gavin smiles.

"Oh of course!" She quickly writes it down, but scribbles more on the paper so it doesn't sound or look obvious. That was really smart.

She handed us the envelope and we made our way to Pam and Micks.

"Hello? Mum, dad?" Gavin shouts as we enter the house.