-5-

Hi again.. im back!

After Stacey had finally forgiven me, we decided as a family we would attend Gavin's home in Essex. His parents had planned a night for my family to stay and have a nice takeaway. Ive been looking forward to this since it was planned. Mainly because gavins parents are the loveliest people.

Last week when Stacey had finally forgiven me (for realising she was being dramatic) she has been a lot nicer to me.

Gavin arrived at my house yesterday morning. The original plan was for mum, Nessa, uncle Bryn, Stacey and myself to drive to Essex. The only two eligible drivers would be myself and Bryn as Ness can only drive a truck. Bryn has not ever driven outside of Barry. I have, but I honestly could NOT drive for four hours with mum and Stacey in the car. Bryn and Nessa are no problem. Bryn and i drive together a lot and we sing along and laugh. Bryn could not drive to Essex because he has no clue where to go nor what he is doing. I bought him an up-to-date satnav for his car, but as it is such a long drive and he doesn't completely know how to use it..

The new plan was for Gavin to drive in his car with Stacey, with Bryn following close behind. This was the only decision we could agree on. Mum did not trust Bryn driving.

it's currently nine at night, I'm sat downstairs with mum watching some TV. Stacey is upstairs packing a bag for the stay tomorrow.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" I asked mum as she eats some of her late night omelette.

"I am, love. Are you?"

I nod. "It'll be great. Pam and Mick are very welcoming"

The kitchen door swings open and two bodies step inside. The bodies being Bryn and Gavin.

"Oh Bryn. What are you doing here?" Mum asks, clearly gotten a fright from the door opening at this time at night.

"Sorry, Gwen. We just wanted to know if Stacey and Ellie cared to join us at The Dolphin?" Uncle bryn asked.

"Oh, uhm. Yeah sure" i nod. "Is that okay?"

Mum nods. "Of course love. I will finish my omelette then shall head to bed" she stands up. "Stacey is packing, she wouldnt want to join yous"

"Just us then" gavin smiles. "We better head"

The three of us walk into The Dolphin, and see Smithy sat drinking a pint.

"Smithy? What are you doing here!" I hug my friend.

"Alright, dani? Got a train down this afternoon. Was bored to be frank with you"

"What about Lucy?" Gavin asks, as he slides into the seat beside me.

Smithy slumps onto his seat. "Shes been grounded"

I chuckle to myself. "Christ. What has she done now?"

"Her dad found- doesnt matter. How is stacey feeling bout meeting the parents?" Smithy asks me, taking a chug of his pint.

I shrug. "I think she is okay. I told her myself how sweet they were" i smile.

Gav smiles to himself. This man loves when someone speaks good about his parents.

"They were talking about you this morning, when they drove me to the station"

Gav's and mine necks snap to look at smithy.

"What did they say?" Gav asks.

Smithy clears his throat and places down his pint. He tries to do an impression of Pam and Mick.