-10- part three

Confessions and popping questions

"I'm a bit worried about this bird" Mick sighs, adjusting his glasses on his nose while looking into the bucket with the Turkey

Mick and Pam went to Dawn and Pete's house to pick them up and to pick up the Turkey.

"I tell you, Eleanor. This bloody turkey is the only thing them two have spoken about" Dawn says to me, with a laugh.

"I suppose they just want their dinner to turn out well" I say, Watching the three men talking in the kitchen. (Pete Mick and Gav)

I was leaning on my arm leaning on the breakfast bar. I can't stop looking at Gavin, he's just so- he's so..

"Ellie, your phone my love" Pam hands me my phone that was ringing loudly beside me.

"Oh- thanks pam" I smile, gently taking my phone from her hand.

"Hello?"

"Hi El. I'm on my way round" smithy says, with some Christmas music playing in the background.

"Great, I'll let them know" I smile.

"See you soon" he says.

"Byeee" i drag out my goodbye, a usual ending to a call I do.

"Was that your mum?" Pam asks, while poring herself a glass of champagne.

"No it was smith. He's a few minutes away" I smile.

"Aw that's lovely" Dawn smiles. "Are you excited for your family to visit for Christmas?" Pete asks.

"I am yeah, it'll be a Christmas to remember, that's for sure" I smile to the people around me.

"That's lovely sweetheart" Pam smiles.

"Why don't we have a toast? Have a glass darling" Dawn hands me a glass. Now what do I do..

We all clinked our glasses together. I pretended as best as I could to drink it.

Gavin sends me a wink, and I smile into my glass.

I can't wait to tell him.

"Le Gavlar residence!" Smithy enthusiastically says, while picking up the phone.