- 11 -

Boys Night Out In Cardiff
Girls Night Out In Cardiff
🥂

"Are there ladies in Cardiff?" Fingers asks, while eating brekfast at the brekfast table

Fingers, Dirtbox, Dean, Budgie, Swede, Gary (not Simon) Chinese Alan, Gav and Smithy are all going on a night out in Cardiff tonight, while Stacey, Nessa, Louise, Angie and I are also heading out to Cardiff but a different bar. Why let the boys have all the fun! A sober night for me, of course.

The last few weeks have been.. strange to say the least.

Smith and Nessa broke up? It wasn't on my 2010 radar.

They're still friends for the babies sake, but they just weren't getting on.

It really upset Gav and I that our best friends broke up, but knowing they're happier alone is, relieving? It's weird.

"That's the beauty of Cardiff. There's girls everywhere" smithy informs his friend while eating brekfast Pam has made.

"You're pigs" i flick fingers ear. Gav is upstairs in a shower.

I'm wearing a black cardigan top and a pair of blue jeans and converse. My hair was curled yesterday so it's wavy this morning. Pregnancy has really changed my body, of course. My chest especially, I didn't think they'd get that big..

"We are not pigs!" Fingers defends himself, looking up at me. I'm stood between him and dirtbox who are sat down.

Fingers, Dirtbox, Budgie and Smithy are heading down to my house and also uncle Bryns in a little while. Myself and Gavins are going later, we have some things to do first, like house looking!

There's one we have had our eye on for a number of weeks, today is the day we are going to visit it and maybe even make an offer.

"Don't shout at the pregnant lady" dirtbox tells fingers. I laugh at dirtbox. Out of all the boys, I have to say he's my favourite. And fingers. And budgie. And smithy- I can't choose. They're all such a laugh.

"I still can't believe you're both having a baby, christ" Budgie sighs. "What is it?"

I look at him confused. "What is what?" I laugh.

"Boy or girl?"

"Budgie, you idiot. It? You could have just asked do you know the gender" I flick his large ear.

"What's it with you and flicking ears?" Smithy asks.

"Shut up"

"Eh? What did I do?"

"Shut up you mug she's pregnant" dirtbox defends me. I laugh again.

"Aren't you just the best" I wrap my arm around his shoulder, kneeling down a little as he's sitting down.