Chapter 3: First Day!

Izuku woke up and started his morning routine. He opened his curtains, got dressed, had his breakfast and headed to the pool. When he got to the pool he glanced around to see if the man was there again. Slumping over slightly disappointed he headed to the change room 'Guess he's not here' he thought as he opened the door. Once again, he bumped into someone "Oh! Sorry! I really need to..." He looked up and there they were, the beautiful crimson eyes he had seen the day before.

"Ahh... Good Morning, I'm sorry for bumping into you, yet again" He chuckled nervously shifting aside so the man could pass. The man looked at him "S' fine.." and with that the man left the change room. 'He was a lot nicer today...' Izuku thought, looking at the door and than heading to change his clothes.

He finished his morning laps and headed back home. Izuku double checked his bag and made sure he had everything, this time remembering even his lunch, he was satisfied and left for work. Once at the subway he put on his headphones and checked the weather forecast. Once at work, Toshinori Yagi was already there. "Good Morning, Mr. Yagi!" Izuku greeted his superior. "Ohh Good Morning, Young Midoriya! You ready for today?" the older man asked. "Of course! I look forward to meeting this mystery employee!" he smiled and headed into the locker room.

Katsuki had woken up early yet again. He had his breakfast and read the paper, glancing at the clock 'I wonder if that guy's already at the pool?' he thought, debating on if he should go since he started his first day of work today. He huffed and grabbed his bag to head to the pool. When Katsuki got there, it was just as still and silent as the day before. He got ready and swam his laps. He had cut his laps in half to follow his doctors orders and by the time he was done the smaller green haired man still wasn't there. 'Guess he ain't comin today...' Katsuki thought as he headed to the change room. He finished getting ready and went to leave the change room when he was bumped into again.

"Oh! Sorry! I really need to..." The green haired man looked up and their eyes met. 'It's him..' Katsuki thought as he looked at emerald eyes staring back at him. "Ahh... Good Morning, I'm sorry for bumping into you, yet again.." Katsuki watched as the green haired man laughed nervously. 'He's... kinda cute when he's nervous..' He thought as the green haired man moved out of his way so he could pass. "S' fine.." Katsuki huffed strutting pass the nervous man. He headed home and called his old coach. "Coach, what time do I need to be there?" He asked over the phone. "Okay.. I'll be there soon." He hung up the phone and started getting ready.

Izuku was getting the uniform and supplies the new employee needed for work. "Good Morning everyone!" Momo smiled as she walked into the station. "Good Morning Momo!" Izuku responded as he reached up into the cabinet to grab a hat. Soon after, everyone else followed in. Ochako and Momo were chatting away, Kirishima and Denki were comparing things on their phones and Shoto, Shinso, Mina, Sero and Iida were getting ready for their shift. Izuku and Yagi were going over everyone's assigned towers, trying to figure out the best place for Izuku and the new employee will do their training.

Once everything was figured out and everyone was waiting around in the locker room for their shifts to start, Izuku and Yagi walked in to give everyone the morning talk. "Alright everyone! It's Saturday so we'll be pretty busy today!" Izuku started "I have everyone's tower assignments so I'll pass them out as Mr. Yagi talks about the plan for today" he finished walking over to everyone to hand them their papers. "Right, so today the new employee will be starting" Yagi started "Actually, he sent me a text a few moments ago, he should be here in a few minutes" he continued "now, when you meet him, please try to remain calm and not get ahead of yourselves!" Yagi finished and scanned the room.

"Just who is this new guy?" Kirishima asked when the door opened. "That'd be me!" a man exclaimed walking into the locker room. Everyone's eyes went wide at the sight of the man in front of him. "Ahh you're here! Everyone, meet my old student... Katsuki Bakugou!" Yagi introduced.