Getting That Far

MaKaya had always been interested in the Backrooms, although her friends always called her crazy and weird for believing such a place existed, although she was always prepared to go there. MaKaya is one of the more popular students due to good grades and an amazing fashion sense, she has a pretty bubbly personality, and she's well loved throughout the campus for various reasons. By now, she was a senior and just about everybody knew her. This was also when the "Abandoned" rumor spread like wildfire due to how controversial it was, and it all revolved around the Backrooms.

After that, many students wanted to try to find No-clip Zones in the school. It had gotten to the point where students were getting suspended if they tried to No-clip and were caught, this caused an increase in security. But MaKaya was finally ready to prove her friends wrong. Little did she know, it was the last thing she would ever do.

 She picked up her cyan and blue bag full of the following (many things she snuck in):

A 12 pack of almond water,

A water bottle,

A flashlight,

Many batteries in a plastic bag,

A hairbrush (just in case),

A pocket knife,

Her phone,

Freeze-dried snacks,

Goggles,

Sound-proof headphones,

A handgun and six ammo-loaded magazines,

An LED flashlight,

Winter clothing,

Her swimsuit,

New shoes, and

A journal + pens to document

 That night, she snuck out, barely being caught on camera due to staying within the blindspots. She snuck over to a wall in front of a closed classroom, the janitor was halfway across the school, and nobody really watches the cameras. She set up her camera in front of the doorway and began filming. She spoke quietly enough for it not to get caught by the school cameras but loud and close enough to be caught on her camera, which was set up on a camera stand. "Hi guys! It's me, MaKaya Lossing." She kept scanning the area to make sure no staff was there. "I've been watching for a while and I think I've found a No-clip Zone in the school!" She moved out of the way of the recording camera. "That wall, I'm going to test it, so I might not be back for a few years, if ever. I might just make my home there!" She giggled. "I'll be gone for a while, love you guys!" She walked up to the wall and waved to the camera, before backing up against the wall and running straight at it with her eyes closed.