Level 16: J. Berry Mental Asylum

Their eyes widened.

"Oh fiddlesticks..." Tesha said. It was clear that they weren't where they wanted to be.

THUD!

Tesha quickly whipped around, MaKaya fainted. Hospitals... Tesha thought, must go along with her fear of blood. She looked around. I thought that was the right house. She sat down and opened her bag. I wonder if she can't teach me how to shoot. She set the bag in between her crossed legs and began sorting through it. This was probably the worst place to possibly end up, for right now. She scooted closer to MaKaya and carefully took off her bag. She opened it up and was surprised by how thrown together it looked. A complete mess, yet she had gone through this bag like it was the exact opposite. She decided not to reorganize it just in case this was how MaKaya normally had her things; an organized mess. She took out about ten different cans of Almond Water into MaKaya's bag. She'll need it. She took out the mostly drunk bottle of water. Doesn't she know this stuff is ineffective? She set it back into the bag. Whatever, we really need to stick together here, this might dwindle down on my Almond Water supply though. She'll lose sanity much faster than I will, and this place's mental problems really don't help at all. God, I hope we can get out of here fast.

It was only a few minutes before MaKaya came back into consciousness. She sat up, rubbing her head. "Ow..." She muttered. Tesha grabbed her before she could both: start looking around and freaking out again. "Hm?"

"We should get going." Tesha said, handing her a can of Almond Water.

...

It just occurred to her that MaKaya was looking over her shoulder. Is something behind me? She looked behind her as well. She heard MaKaya grab her bag and stand up, still seemingly staring into nothing. She stood up and MaKaya's head tilted, looking around her. "Lossing, are you alright?"

"Hm? Oh! I just thought I saw something is all." She shrugged, taking the Almond Water from Tesha and drinking half of it.

"Yeah, that's going to happen..." Tesha admitted.

"Hm?" She looked up at Tesha, confused.

"This is a mental asylum... I believe it no-clipped here one day."

"Just out of the blue?"

"Mhm."

"How does that happen?"

"Frankly, I have no idea."

...

"Look." Tesha stopped both of them and turned to MaKaya. "This place is very dangerous and it affects your mind badly."

"How badly?"

Tesha sighed, "this place drops sanity quickly, which will cause schizophrenia, hallucinations, and has hostile Facelings."

"You know, I can probably scare the shit out of you."

Tesha looked at MaKaya, confused. That was very off-topic of you.

"So you have a phobia of long words-"

"Do not start!"

MaKaya chuckled. "I won't, it'd take me three hours anyways."

Tesha was in both shock and awe. "That kind of word exists...?"

"Yeah, it's just the chemical name for Titin."

"What the Hell...?"

"Hehe..." MaKaya was smiling like an idiot.

"Just how long are we talking?"