Level 83: Field of Roses

A seemingly unending field of roses, accompanied by a thin layer of fog in the sky, with dry and lifeless soil on the ground. The sight of the level could be divided into two sections. One, the dark red ocean of roses that cover all the ground as much as the eye could see, and two, the blue sky covered in a blanket of fog with a light source enlightening both the sky and the ground from the distant horizon, stationary and constant.

The ground is mostly flat and devoid of physical obstacles, which makes it feasible and easy to navigate through. The level is mostly desolate and devoid of life except for the roses that cover the ground, however, there have been reports of dark and indescribably shaped figures or shadows watching the wanderers from far and immediately vanishing away upon being observed. Whether those figures or shadows are real or just hallucinations caused by long-term isolation is unknown.

The temperature is reported to range between 15°C to 25°C depending on the location, making the level slightly humid and warm. Small clouds could be observed throughout the sky but no instances of rain have ever been reported. However, hot winds containing moisture and various other components necessary for life coming down from the high altitude clouds to the surface nullifies the need for rain for plant life to thrive. It is unknown how all the components necessary for life got up to the sky, or whether it is being generated there or not. Due to those reasons, roses within the level are thought to extract their water supplies directly through the air through small pores spread throughout their stigma. For this same reason, The flowers lack proper roots as well, which are thought to have devolved over time due to the lack of water within the soil. Also, Almond Water in this level is replaced by a substance called Rose Water which is useful in identifying Skin-Stealers and removing rust from various objects.

Due to the unknown but surely massive size of the level, it is unknown whether two wanderers that have noclipped independently could meet up in this level. Due to this isolation from other human beings, mental instability and insanity are one of the biggest concerns for survival. Due to those reasons, it is recommended for wanderers to bring some almond water when entering this level since there are no known natural supplies of Almond Water in the level.

She knew she shouldn't have moved much, but she wanted to find a road. Which she did find, after switching her phone to solar power mode, she turned it off and set it on her lap as she sat down. She began carefully picking the roses to make a nice little rose headband.

It took so much longer than was needed to find MaKaya again. This Level was exceptionally large, larger than the other ones. It could be measured to Level 0 with how infinitely big it is. Makes it more likely to find other survivors here. She sighed. "Also makes it difficult to find anybody."

She pulled up her phone and got a text from MaKaya. She about dropped her phone out of sheer shock. It was a map of the entire level, or at least a majority, it was hard to tell. It was MaKaya's location, the roses were what looked like giant red ocean on either side of the dirt path.

Lossing

How did you do this?!

It's an improvised map!😁

I got that, but HOW?!

I'm confused, what do you mean?

It's pretty simple XD

...

Don't worry, geography taught me how to make maps by hand, and the internet is very useful.

When did you get internet reception?

I have a WIFI hotspot.

Huh.