Level 110: Voodoo Jungle

Level 110, or Voodoo Jungle is a tropical coastline, edged with a white sandy beach, backed by a dense jungle. The coastline appears to expand infinitely; in reality level 110 loops upon itself. There are no curves or bends on this coastline; the coastline is almost perfectly straight. There are no notable features on this coastline such as rocks, boulders or streams. The time cycle of level 110 consistently remains at a mid-morning. Temperatures on the beach remain at a consistent 27° C (around 80° F).

"Oh, another beach." MaKaya casually commented.

"Yeah, that's just how this side is." Anna smiled with a sigh.

"... Excuse me...?"

"There are several ways we can get out of here, but they all require going through a... difficult process." Tesha chimed in.

"Let's do it!" Tesha grabbed MaKaya's arm before she could dart into the woods.

"Together." There that strict tone was again.

"A-alright..."

Tesha made sure to keep her and MaKaya's hands intertwined while they followed Anna, who led them into the woods. "Sorry Lossing, but you're going to have to hold back on that until we get to a safer place."

They stopped for a moment as MaKaya stood still, biting her bottom lip hard with her eyes closed and letting out a sigh. "Alright." She opened her eyes. "Let's go."

It felt like three seconds before they were surrounded by trees with thousands of dolls, made from leather and hair, hanging from the trees with twine. The twine is usually wrapped around the necks of these dolls. Their bodies started feeling heavy once they started seeing the dolls. MaKaya made an uncomfortable noise.

"Are you good, Lossing?" Tesha asked, noticing how MaKaya's attention was bouncing from doll to doll.

No reply.

"Welp, here we are." Anna finally spoke as the hut came into view, seeming to be more focused on the destination than the conversation behind her. She spun around, spiders had been stalking her due to their attractiveness to the Shadows. She allowed them to climb all over her as she turned into her regular three-dimensional shadow form.

"Oh, that's a lot of spiders." MaKaya commented.

"Don't touch them." Tesha bluntly commanded. "Unless you want to experience something of high discomfort."

"Okay then... but what are they?"

"I could not tell you that."

"They're called Redback Spiders." Anna answered, seeming to have taken up MaKaya's child-like casual tone. "Completely harmless. Just do yourself a favor and don't try to kill them. They bite, but they're not venomous."

"You seem very comfortable around these spiders..." Tesha pointed out, Anna was covered head-to-toe with the spiders. The single red stripe on their abdomens being some of the only color on the spiders.
"Honestly, yeah, I am." Anna shrugged. "Like I said, completely harmless... unless you're an arachnophobe." She giggled. The spiders fell off of her as giggled. "Oh I could prank Lili so hard with these. I actually used to tease him all the time with them."
MaKaya giggled as well. "He's an arachnophobe???"

"Yeah!"

Tesha crossed her arms,shaking her head. "You're just the worst."

"What?" Tesha looked at Anna. "There's nothing to do here, so why not scare him a bit? It's not like he can die from a heart attack." Anna rolled her eyes. "We don't have physical hearts."

Tesha just shook her head.

"Let's keep going, I think I see a cabin over that way." MaKaya pointed to an area ahead of them with dolls hanging and attached to trees and a hut not very far ahead of them.