§2§

Chapter 2

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"So Minho tell me something about yourself"

"Uh what do you want to know?" He asked unsure.

"Hmm what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Um.. I don't really know.." he chuckled nervously.

"Oh that's okay! Say Min! Would you like to go to this cafe with me after school? Me and my best friend are meeting up with some of his friends. You could join us? Make some new friends maybe?"

"I'm not sure Jiae.."

"Aw c'mon Min! It's going to be my treat hm?"

He let out a sigh and looked down before answering a quiet "Fine."

"Yay!" She exclaimed with a smile.

--

Jiae dragged Minho along with her to the cafe. "A cat cafe?" He asked as he peeked at the cafe through the window.

"Yup! I just absolutely love cats!" She pulled him inside before looking for her friend.

Her eyes glowed when she spotted her friend. "Ji!" She yelled before dragging Minho along. They arrived at the table and Minho's eyes widened and so did the boy's.

"It's you." Minho whispered. "Hm Min you know Jisung?" Jiae asked confused.

"We met last night. We don't really know each other. How do you know him Jiji?" He asked as he stood up and gave her a quick hug.

"He's my seatmate. He's rather shy, doesn't talk much." She stated as they both sat down.

"Ohh, I see, well my friends went to the bathroom they should be here soon~"

Not soon after 3 boys walked towards their table. "Sorry that took so long- Minho?!" A Australian boy exclaimed stopping mid sentence.

Minho awkwardly looked up at the three boys. "You know Minho already? That's great now Ji introduce me to your friends~" Jiae had a smile plastered on her face as she clung to Jisung's arm.

"Um yeah that's Chan, the tiny freckled male is Felix, they are both Australian and the dark midget looking one is Changbin."

"Guys this is my childhood best friend Jiae!"

"Hiya! Min, are you okay?" She asked as she nudged him and he slowly nodded. The three boys sat down and he pleaded them with his eyes to not say anything. "So you guys know each other from school?"

Changbin scoffed. "Everyone knows him, he has a reputation, not a good one."

Minho let out a sigh. He looked down trying to hide his teary eyes.

"A bad reputation how come?" The boy named Jisung asked.

"He's a slut." Changbin stated. "He sleeps around with both men and women."

This was it, the end for Minho. It hasn't even been a day and he's already losing his first friend. The first person who treated him right.