§7§

Chapter 7

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The kiss was hot and steamy between the two friends. Jiae let a moan slip out as Minho's tongue explored her mouth further.

"Fuck min please." She moaned into the kiss. "Please what princess?" Minho muttered out as he kissed her jaw. "Fuck me."

Minho chuckled at her brazen statement and inched closer to her ear whispering. "Are you sure?" She nodded and kissed him, dragging him with her upstairs to her room.

Jisung watched this interaction with a burning passion. He couldn't believe why he was so angry. Maybe he was envious of them? But why would he be? He doesn't like Minho that way or does he? No that's silly and he doesn't like jiae that way either. They are just friends with benefits right?

Jisung got lost in his head trying to untangle this web he caught himself into. The web of underlying emotions and secret obsession.

Meanwhile the other two went upstairs to have a fun intimate moment together. Minho and Jiae entered her room and she dropped down on the bed with Minho on top of her.

Smut ⚠️

Minho's face was near her ear.
Slowly nibbling on it before placing hot and wet kisses down your neck.

She let out a moan as she felt his tongue swirl over her hot skin. His teeth grazed over her wet skin nibbling it making sure purple marks appear.

"Mm min fuck, you're so good at this."

"And you're so good at screaming my name and being so pretty for me." He muttered against her pale skin.

She slowly started to grind on his lap, rolling her hips in a slow teasing pace. His breath hitched a little as he let out a low groan. His kisses trailed down to her collarbone. His hands helped her grind against his clothed crotch.

He moved back up to her face and kissed her lips passionately, licking her bottom lip asking for entrance. She let out a gasp and he took his chance to let his tongue enter her mouth. Exploring every part of Jiae's inner mouth.

His tongue swirled around hers just mingling with each other. They were eating each other's faces.

He placed his knee close to her heat adding pressure to it as he attacked her neck once again.

"Fuck~"

His hands roamed Jiae's body as he took off her shirt and bra to only attack her upper body and chest with wet sloppy kisses.

Jiae's hands were in his hair tugging at it. She arched her back to get more of this intense feeling of pleasure.

His hand went and cupped her breast massaging it gently. His tongue harshly flicking Jiae's left nipple. Swirling his tongue around her hard bud she let out a satisfied yelp which made him very satisfied.

"So beautiful baby." His breath sent tingles and made her whole body shiver as it hit her now sensitive skin.

He kept flicking and swirling his tongue around her left nipple as he did the same to the right but with his fingers. Flicking and pinching it.