§13§

Chapter 13

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

3 years later

So much has happened in these past 3 years. They graduated high school and Jisung is now a rising star. He wrote and produced his own songs.

Minho had written his first book and it's about to be published. He's also been hired as Jisungs personal choreographer to help him with his performances.

He had also found out why the Felix boy was so familiar to him. Turns out he's his adoptive brother. Minho had been gone from home for a long time and Felix changed a lot.

Felix is 2 years younger then him, but he was rather smart. That's why he made it into college that early. He hadn't seen the boy much when he was at home. Felix was away at a school for people like him who are smarter then your average person.

He's also openly gay and his parents accepted him. He's dating Changbin now, Jisungs co worker as well.

Felix had explained how his parents wanted to make amends to Minho for what they did and how they behaved and acted but he needed time.

He's been ignoring their request to have dinner together and talk things through for years now.

He had too much going on between writing his book, his job and his life in general. They tried to bring new people into their relationship but both of them never found anyone good enough to join and intrude on their lifestyle.

Their minds were still set on that one person.

"Babe I'm so excited for your book release! 2 days from now you're gonna be the hot topic." Jisung stated excitedly as he came home and wrapped his hands around his boyfriends torso.

Minho chuckled turning red. "No I'm not. You are always going to be hot topic."

"Don't be jealous baby. I'll always be yours." He said kissing him passionately.

The rudest interruption of a phone ringing made them stop their what was soon to be makeout sesh. Minho groaned as he had just straddled Jisungs lap and turned to pick up his phone.

"Hello?" He sounded annoyed.

"Hey bro, so you know um mom and dad had enough of you ignoring them."

"And?" His voice was bitter.

"Well they'll be coming over for dinner and they said if your not home they'll shop up at your work." Felix stated anxiously.

"Fucking hell. Fuck! Fine. I gotta go shop though. I don't have enough food for them." He groaned annoyed as Jisung rubbed small circles on his waist.

The call ended and he looked at his boyfriend. "My parents are coming over for dinner."

Jisung chuckled. "It doesn't surprise me. I mean how long did you think you could avoid them Min?"

"Longer then this, now come on let's go. We need food." He said as he got off his lap and pulled the latter up with him to the door.