§5§

Chapter 5

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Minho awoke the next day in a rather hurry. Last night's phone call flooded through his mind. "Shit." He mumbled, tonight he was going to have sex with his friend who's rather attractive. Still he didn't know if it was going to be awkward or not.

He shook away his thoughts and got up to go to the bathroom and get himself ready. It was time to put on his poker face like he did so many times at school. I mean he had basically fucked the whole school already and yet they call him the slut?

It's pathetic really but it did still affect him a lot to be called those names. He just hoped his newfound friends wouldn't only use him for sex and hoping to get a discount or something.

Being once again caught in his mind he didn't notice the person he had bumped into to. "Oh Min!" It was the angelic voice of Jiae.

"Oh.. sorry, hi?" Minho replied back unsure.

She chuckled at this. "We'll get that awkwardness out of you don't worry!" So tomorrow is my party are you excited?"

"I still don't know yet." He said looking down.

"Aw Min don't worry, everything will be fine. Just let loose and enjoy yourself at the party okay?"

He just nodded and she patted him on the back encouraging him as best as she could. He was grateful for her, she did really help him a lot.

He walked to his classes under the endless stares of his school mates. They all found it rather strange to see him having an actual conversation with someone.

They all thought he was just fucking her and she didn't get the memo he's a slut. They all rather felt bad for the girl, especially since she's hella pretty.

School passed as usual filled with boring lectures and people trying to get on his nerves and slut shaming him. Minho sighed as the day neared it's end.

It signalled that it was closer to the time where he would bottom for Han Jisung. He didn't mind bottoming but it wasn't his favourite either.

He had sent Han his address and just waited patiently in his small beat down apartment. It didn't take long when the clock struck 8 and he heard a knock on his door.

He took a deep breath in before striding over to the door and opening it, to be met with a handsome looking Han Jisung.

He smiled when he saw Minho. "Hey Lee."

"Han." He said stepping aside and letting the boy enter his humble abode. Jisung sat down on the bed. "So."

"Just shut up Han and kiss me." Minho stated and Jisung didn't waste any time to pull him straight into a kiss. This caused Minho to be seated on Han's lap.

They were both aroused by the sweet and hungry kiss. Minho started grinding on his clothed dick making Jisung moan out. He placed his hands on his waist helping him grind.

Smut ⚠️

Jisung started attacking his neck scattering kisses and hickeys all over. Minho moaned out at the sweet feeling of Han's lips against his sensitive skin.

It was becoming a new addiction to both yet unknown to them. Jisung flipped them both over Minho now under him. He tugged at his shirt making Minho take it off as he kissed down his chest.

Giving some love to his cold soft nipples, he flicked them with his fingers and swirled his tongue around it. Minho's hands found their way into Jisungs hair pulling at it.