§8§

Chapter 8

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Holy shit that was hot, how about a three way?" Jisung asked as he barged into the room that apparently wasn't locked as they both thought it was.

"Fuck sure I can go another round."

Both Jiae and Jisung looked at Minho who was thinking about it. "What about you Minho?"

"Sure I suppose. I've never done a three-way so there's always time to experiment." He admitted to which the other two smiled.

"Alright so how are we going to do this?"

Jisung smirked. "I know a fun and pleasurable way." He admitted. "Okay."

⚠️ Smut warning ⚠️

Jisung kissed Minho harshly as Jiae stroked his dick gently. "Fuck." Minho mumbled into the kiss as Jiae started giving kitten licks to it. She got on her knees between the 2 men.

Jisung placed kisses all over Minho's neck and collarbone. Minho moaned at his touch. Jiae deciding to give him more pleasure and took his dick into her mouth.

She moaned around his dick as he grabbed her hair and started mouth fucking her. He was in no mood to be teased or for things to go slowly.

Moans erupted in the steamy hot room. Jisung painted Minho's skin in a beautiful array of purplish marks.

He then went down and circled his fingers around Jiae's boobs. She moaned at his touch sending shivers.

She gagged as Minho's dick hit the back of her throat. Jisung pinched her nipples allowing a yelp to come out of her mouth.

Minho was so turned on his dick twitched and he came into her mouth. She swallowed it all.

He wiped away the tears in the corner of her eyes. Jisung picked her up and set her on the bed. She got on her fours her ass faced Jisungs face. Jisung got under her and licked up a stripe down her folds.

Minho watched for a bit before he took a hold of Jisungs cock and started stroking it.

Jisung slipped in his tongue between her folds causing her to cry out in pleasure. He hummed in satisfaction when Minho licked up a stripe before taking his dick whole into his mouth.

Minho bobbed his head up and down fully taking his dick. Minho didn't really have a gag reflex so this worked in his favour.

Jisung swirled his fingers over her clit before rubbing it and speeding up his movements.

His other hand went to reach for Minho's hair. He grabbed a hold of it and pushed his head down with a lot of force.

He was face fucking Minho and Minho fully enjoyed it to say the least. His own dick started to twitch and he stroked himself.

Soon Jiae came with a loud moan on Han's tongue. He swallowed it before diverting his attention to Minho.

He took ahold of his hands and pinned him on the bed. "Jiae be a dear and ride him." Han commanded and she obliged.

She crawled up on top of his lap and immediately sunk down on his cock. She didn't waste any time and started rocking her hips forward and back. Minho let out a load moan as she started lifting her body of his cock before sinking down again on it.

"Fuck- faster." He panted out and she obliged. Jisung shoved his dick back inside Minho's mouth.

Minho's hands were still pinned to the bed by Han. Han fucked himself with Minho's mouth. Moans filled the room as it grew even more steamy.

Jiae got tired from riding him so Han released Minho's hands so he could help her. He snapped his hips up to meet hers and it was pure ecstasy.

Legs were shaking, cores were tightening. Soon both of them came. "Fuck." Han grumbled and came into Minho's mouth.

Everyone was panting but they still did not stop. Jiae laid on the bed as Minho entered her pussy. She was so wet and covered with cum he could easily slide in.

She squirted as he started to move. Behind him stood Han. He lubed his finger before inserting it into Minho's ass.

Minho let out a yelp and a moan at this and fucking Jiae. Jisung made sure to thrust his fingers along with Minho's thrust into Jiae.

Han moved quickly and rapidly inserted his other fingers stretching Minho out. Once he deemed him stretched enough he pulled his fingers out making Minho whine.

"Shh love just a sec." He said whilst lubing up his dick to make things smoother. He aligned his dick with Minho's asshole and pushed himself in.

It made Minho stop his movements for a sec before snapping his hips again to get that friction. Han held onto Minho's waist before fucking him at the same pace as Minho was fucking Jiae.

"Fuck so good!" Jisung and Minho matched their thrusts giving double the pleasure to Jiae. Her walls clenched around Minho's dick. She felt another orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum." She cried out as her legs were shaking. Minho kissed her as she came.

This made Han's angle even better for thrusting. He hit a certain spot and Minho moaned in pure bliss. He himself continued his thrusts until he came inside of her.

He pulled out and she whined a little before the exhaust caught up to her and she fell asleep.

Han bend Minho over and thrust hard and fast into him. He was a moaning mess. "I think you deserve a punishment." He whispered into his ears.

"W-what why?"

"Because I didn't like the fact you fucked her without me."

"I'm sorry." He moaned out.

"That's right, you're my little slut aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes I am."

"Good boy." He fucked Minho harder until he came.

Minho was exhausted but Han wasn't. Han kept fucking Minho making him overstimulated. He finally stopped once he was satisfied and carried Minho to the bathroom to clean him up.

He filled the tub with water before settling him in the tub. He had also woken up Jiae who joined the guys in the bath.

"Guys that was totally mind blowing. We should really do it again." She spoke.

༻❁༺

Haha it's been 2 weeks since I updated or so. Sorry babies. I was busy with another story of mine. If y'all like Zoro I have a live action Zoro fanfic and I've also published the first part of my Yoongi fanfic. So if you interested go and check it out on my profile!