info~

The general cast will be here along with some information.

1. This is a fanfiction, which means it's fiction and nothing related to real life events or people.
2. I DON'T OWN any of the SKZ members. They are freaking idols I mean c'mon.
3. This has nothing to do with the actual SKZ members or their sexuality or character or life. I give their personalities my own twist to fit the story.
4. This story will be you (Jiae) X Minho x Jisung. Why? Cuz I always see Hyunjin X Seungmin x in. So I wanted to do this with a female character instead and minsung.
5. This will contain, mature language ( cursing and such),  smut, body and slut shaming, LGBTQ+ interactions (no homophobics allowed in this household.)

Now on the the cast ey~

Kim Jiae aka you19, Bi with no preference, dancer, teasing is her love language ~

Kim Jiae aka you
19, Bi with no preference, dancer, teasing is her love language ~

(Fyi I do not condom any actual body shaming nor am I discriminating. You could be skinny or you could be chubby, it doesn't matter, you are perfect just the way you are! It's just a reference picture because I don't want to put a face on the girl even tho I gave her a name. I don't like writing "Y/n" stories so I tend to give them a name. Feel free to use your own name for it. I do have some Y/n stories if that's what you prefer.)

Lee Minho20, bi, known as the campus slut, cold and can be rude, guys I'm like so obsessed with this Minho, he's just sooooo kgxkgdktd

Lee Minho
20, bi, known as the campus slut, cold and can be rude, guys I'm like so obsessed with this Minho, he's just sooooo kgxkgdktd. Lee know stans let's make a cult to get lino to wear these types of leather jackets more.

 Lee know stans let's make a cult to get lino to wear these types of leather jackets more

It's yo boy Hanji~
Han Jisung, 19, pan sexual, weird squirrel boy, chaotic crackhead.

The basic other SKZ members I'm too lazy to introduce.

Yeah that's basically it.

Oh also this story will mainly be Minho centred. Like it will mainly be you x Minho. Jisung will play a lesser role then Minho but he's still a vital part to the story ~

Yk when it's usually the girl who's the slut in these types of ffs or in real life. Well men can be sluts too but people don't look down on that. A girl sleeps with someone she's a slut or a whore. This bs behaviour needs to stop because honestly, it's their life they can do what the fuck they want. People don't need people their judgements for their choices nor mistakes! Let's stop womanizing the world slut, stop stereotyping and associating the word slut with a woman. Stop calling people sluts just because they slept with someone or get along well with multiple guys (in a non sexual or sexual rs) it's none of your business yk. That's all~

Enjoy Her slut ~
All rights reserved
©

Minswhoree 2023