ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ : ꜰʏᴏᴅᴏʀ

A - affection ( how would they show their affection? what love language do they have ? )

fyodor's love language is definitely gift giving. After work, he'd at least try to buy you some flowers or something, but his gifts would definitely be expensive and meaningful.

B - beauty ( what do they admire about their s/o ? )

i feel like he'd love your eyes and hands. He'd often make eye contact with you while doing his little silly smirk. He'd also hold your hand often, so enjoy that

C - comfort ( how would they comfort/help their s/o ? )

he's definitely good with his words, he'd definitely have you sit down and talk to him about what's going on as he comforts you. If you refuse to tell him what's going on, he'll figure it out himself so there's no point in not saying anything.

D - dreams ( how do they picture their future with their s/o ? )

i don't think he thinks about the future too much. But he probably wouldn't want to change anything, he'd want things to stay as they currently are.

E - equal ( are they more dominant or passive? )

definitely more dominant ( unless you're VERY dominant, then enjoy your passive fyodor )

F - fight ( how regularly do fights happen? what would they be about? )

not regularly since he would try his best to avoid fights. But if they ever do happen, he'd be very calm.

G - gratitude ( how grateful are they? )

probably really grateful. I don't think he thinks about it tho, like i don't see him just sitting there and thinking about how special you are to him or what not

H - honesty ( do they share everything, or do they keep secrets? )

he definitely has some secrets, especially when it comes to work. He would tell you a lot of stuff, but when it comes to work...good luck getting anything out of him.

I - inspiration ( did their s/o change them, or was it the other way around? )

you're probably the one who experienced some change.

J - jealousy ( do they get jealous? how do they deal with it? )

he doesn't get jealous. But if someone is bothering you or being really touchy, he'd step in and say some stuff.

K - kiss ( how often do you kiss? )

kisses with him wouldn't happen so often, unless you're someone who loves giving/receiving kisses. But when they do happen, they'd be full of love ( how romantic ). He's definitely the type to hold your waist while kissing you.

L - lazy day ( how do they spend their days off with their s/o? )

he'd do anything you want him to. You two don't spend a lot of time together since he's really busy so on days off, he'd do whatever you want. The day would probably end with you two cuddling each other ( unless you don't like that ofc )

M - marriage ( do they want to get married? )

i feel like he does, but can't. He's a really busy guy, you two bearly spend time together so getting married was definitely not gonna happen in a while..

N - nicknames ( what do they call their s/o? )

he'd call you "dear" or "darling"

O - on cloud nine ( what are they like when they're in love? is it noticeable? )

it's definitely not noticeable, he'd hide it well. But he'd notice that he's getting a little distracted from work, but overall, not a lot would change

P - pda ( do they like/do it, or do they keep stuff more private? )

he doesn't mind pda, but he prefers not to do it since he wants to keep your relationship quiet private. He'd probably fail in keeping stuff private that since you'd probably be good friends with the other doa members, so they'd know quite a lot of stuff about you two.

( i can imagine nikolai interviewing you on how it's like to date fyo )

Q - quirk ( a random personality trait that makes them an amazing partner )

he knows you well. So whenever you're feeling down or anything, he'll know and he'll make you feel better.

R - romance ( do they struggle to be romantic, or is it the opposite? )

the opposite. Fyodor is definitely romantic.

S - support ( do they support their s/o? how do they help their s/o reach their goals? )

he supports you no matter what it's about.. he'd also keep reminding you that he's always there to help.

T - thrill ( do they like trying out new things? )

im not too sure about this. He might like it, but i guess it depends on what that "new thing" is.

U - understanding ( how well do they know their partner? )

he knows you very well. You literally can't keep anything from this man, he knows it all.

V - value ( how important is the relationship for them? )

probably very important. But like I've mentioned before, he doesn't really think about it. But if he did, he'd definitely realized that you mean a lot more to him than he thinks, and that your relationship is something very special to him.

W - wild card ( random headcanons )

he knows how to cook really well, but he probably can't make much.. maybe only 5-6 dishes

X - xoxo ( do they like to kiss, hug and cuddle you? )

again, like I've said before... he likes it but doesn't do it often, i also think he'd sometimes randomly attack you with kisses.

Y - yearning ( how will they cope when they're missing their s/o? )

he'd do something that would easily distract him. He'd either find a book to read or just work like he usually does.

Z - zeal ( are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? if so, what kind? )

I'm sure he would. He'd do anything for you, and if he realized just how important you are to him, then yes. He'd go to all kinds of great lengths for your relationship.