Atsushi

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

"Y/nnnn!" Atsushi yelled as I entered the office.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"It's Mr. Dazai... Kunikida won't do anything..." I looked over and saw Dazai high as hell on top of a desk.

I sighed.
"And what do you what me to do, Sweetie?" I asked him, my hand on my hip.

His face flushed a deep red.
"I-I don't know, but he's tackled me four times!" He exclaimed.
"I'll get the angry one to help."

I chuckled and walked towards Kunikida.
"Kuni, could you please deal with Dazai?" I asked, putting my hand on his and using my ability.

"Once I finish working." He said.
"Well, are you almost done?" I asked.
"Yes." He answered.
"Thank you, Kuni!" I said, kissing his cheek.

Atsushi looked surprised.
"I don't think I've ever asked... what's your ability?" He asked, impressed on how easy I convinced him.

"My ability is called Hear Thy Words, it allows me to persuade anyone to do what I ask of them if I have physical contact with their skin. I can't do it through clothes." I smirked.

"Want a demonstration?" I asked.
"Yes!" He exclaimed.
A chuckle escaped my lips as I looked around, finding my target. Ranpo was eating food. Perfect.

I put my hand on Ranpo's neck.
"Hey Ranpo! Can I have a sweet?" I asked.
"Of course, here!" He said, handing it to me.
I thanked him and walked back to Atsushi, handing it to him.

"The person will remember what they did, but they won't realize that I made them do it. They just think they did it themself."

"That's so useful!" He smiled.
"Yes, but Dazai is the only person I can't use it on." I sighed.
"Because he nullifies it?"
"Yep." A groan escaped my lips as I turned around.

Kunikida finally stood up, grabbing Dazai and slamming him down on the floor, knocking him out.
I walked over to Kunikida and hugged him.
"Thank you!"
"It was no problem." He said, returning the hug.

Everyone in the agency was surprised.
"Did... did she just hug Kunikida... AND HE HUGGED HER BACK?!" Atsushi exclaimed.
"She didn't use her ability or anything like that, so that's actually Kunikida's action." Ranpo said, eyes wide.

"I hate to break up this nice moment. But Y/n, Atsushi, you're needed. I have a mission for you." The President said, leaving for his office.
I let go of Kunikida and followed him, Atsushi standing beside me.