Chuuya

Kinda lime? They makeout in the end and something kinda spicy happens, no smut tho

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Chuuya asked as I entered the arcade with two other of the sheep members.

"Well, we wanted to play some games, didn't expect to meet you here!" I said with a closed eye smile.
"It's nice to see you." He said, pulling me into a hug and neglecting the other two members.

I hugged him back with a grin. The shorter male was very reluctant on letting me go.
The other sheep members had to pry him off me.
That's when we noticed the male he was with.

I recognized him... he's a Port Mafia executive!
I looked at Chuuya in shock, but I quickly calmed down. I trusted Chuuya, I knew he wouldn't talk to enemies without a reason.

But the other sheep didn't share my thoughts...

A while later, they made a plan to kill him. My eyes were widened and watering at this information. There's no way I could let him die! Not after all he's done for me...

I dismissed myself from their meeting to go to my room, packing a bag of stuff I would need.
Bandages, alcohol wipes, pain killers, ice packs, extra clothes, guns, and knives.

Then I grabbed a second duffel bag and snuck into Chuuyas room, grabbing his stuff so he wouldn't be stuck in bloody clothes and so he wouldn't be defenseless.

When the day came where they were going to kill him, I merely watched from the bushes as Shirase stabbed Chuuya in the stomach.
At that point, just as the rest of the sheep members we're revealing themselves with the armed shooters...

I sprinted towards Chuuya and activated my ability, causing a force field to protect us from any fired bullets.
"Y/n! You're really just gonna leave us like this?!" Yuan yelled in anger.

"And you were just gonna leave HIM like this?!" I shot back. As I was yelling at her, Chuuya wrapped his arms around my waist, using his ability to take a chunk out of the ground, making it look like we fell to our deaths.

Once he touched the floor, he groaned in pain, leaning against the back wall.
I opened my bag and brought out my medical supplies.

"Why did you... help me..?" Chuuya asked, his beautiful eyes looking into mine.
"Because you're my friend and I care for you. I always will, no matter what." I said, bandaging his wound where he was stabbed.