Chuuya

Sorry this one took a while, I ran out of ideas Lol

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

I was relaxing in my house when I got a call from Chuuya, a smile on my face from my boyfriends name. When I answered the call, I heard a different voice than I expected.

"Y/n? Please help..." Akutagawa begged, making me confused.
"What's going on?" I asked, standing up.
"Chuuya is incredibly drunk..." he sighed

"Oh boy.. I'm on my way. Which bar are you guys at?"
"Bar Lupin."
"Alright, heading over now." I said, getting in my car and speeding to get there.

Music played in my car, calming my nerves and concern. What was he doing to require me to get him?

Soon enough, I arrived at the bar, parking and going inside.
I was immediately met with Akutagawa rushing to hide behind me, clutching my shoulders from behind.

"Why are you covered in wine?" I asked, noticing the red color on his clothes, hair, and skin.
He pointed at Chuuya.
"Oh dear..." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Are you able to get make to your place?" I asked, he nodded and sprinted out of the building.
"Chuuya, get up." I said, standing beside him.
The male moved his hand up to cup my cheek, drunkenly flirting.

"You're so damn beautiful." He said, trying to pull me in for a kiss, before he kissed me, he pushed me away.
"No! I have a girlfriend!" He yelled, I snickered.

"Oh? Do you now?" I asked, crossing my arms and smirking, intent on teasing him with this once he sobered.
"Yes! And I love her soooooo much!" He slurred and hiccuped as he spoke.

A smile grew on my face as I moved his arm over my shoulder to help him walk.
"I'm gonna proposeeeeee." He said, trying to push me off, I froze in my tracks.

"What!?" I exclaimed, shocked.
"I don't wanna lose her!" He started crying, causing me to sigh. I wiped his tears.
"I didn't sign up for this..." I mumbled, helping him into the passenger seat of my car.

Once he was secured, I went into the drivers seat.
Chuuya leaned over towards me, inspecting my face as I was starting the car.
"OOOOOH! You're my girlfriend!" He grinned ear to ear, leaping from his seat onto me, attacking my face with kisses.

"Chuuya! I'm trying to drive!" I exclaimed.
"Be my wifeeeee." He whined, starting to cry again.
"Please get back in your seat." I groaned, pushing him back.

He sat in his seat, arms crossed and pouting.
I sighed and began driving since he was keeping his hands to himself.

Which didn't last long...

Chuuya's hand grabbed mine off the steering wheel, intertwining his fingers with mine.
I ended up driving with one hand due to this.
He kissed my hand until we had arrived.

I tried releasing his hand to exit the car, but he wasn't letting go.
"Chuuya.. please let go." I said, the male shook his head.

He ended up crawling through the car to exit the same side as me, just to not let me go.
Against my will, I ended up giving him a piggyback ride to our room.

Once the door opened, he rushed off my back, hat falling to the ground.
I followed him into the bathroom and held his hair back as he puked in the toilet.

I gently rubbed his back, once he finished puking, he leaned backwards onto my chest, taking deep breaths.
"I'm so sorry..." he mumbled, finally sobering up.
I grabbed a glass of water and a rag.

"Don't worry about it." I said, kissing his head and giving him the items.
The male wiped his mouth off with the drag and drank the water.

I left the restroom so he could brush his teeth, and so I could put the rag in the laundry room.
Once I finished the laundry, I grabbed the cup and washed it before refilling it with water, so there were no puke remnants in it.

Chuuya slowly walked up behind me, putting his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist.
"Did I do anything while drunk?" He asked, worried as he took the glass of water, drinking it as well.

"I'll tell you in the morning." I said, turning around to face the male.
His eyes were bloodshot from crying, likely from puking.

I helped him walk over to the couch and he sat down, I sat beside him.
"Is there anything you need." I asked, the male scooted closer, resting his body against my own.

"Just you.." he mumbled, closing his eyes and clutching onto my shirt.
A smile grew on my face, arms a wrapping around him and holding him close.

Chuuya was littering my neck with kisses, not leaving marks. The pecks on my neck tickled, causing me to let out a small laugh.
"I love you so much..." he said, voice mumbled slightly.

"I love you more." I said, my hand playing with his hair and massaging his scalp.
He hummed in satisfaction from the feeling.
"I have a feeling I ruined my plan while drunk..." he sighed, standing up and grabbing something from a drawer.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.
Chuuya stood in front of me, a suppressed smile on his face. He was trying to compose himself...

"Y/n, we've known each other for many years now ever since the sheep... and you've stayed by the side the entire time, throughout all of this..  and... I want you to stay by my side forever..." he took a deep breath, looking at my shocked expression.

I thought he was just drunken rambling when he said it earlier... there's no way he's actually...

Chuuya got down on one knee, opening a small box in his hands.
"Y/n L/n, love of my life, will you marry me?" He asked, voice shaking in nervousness.

My jaw dropped and eyes widened, not expecting this.
"Yes!" I quickly exclaimed, hands covering my mouth.
Chuuya grabbed my hands and stood up, pulling me forward and pressing his lips against mine.

"I promise to always love you and keep you safe." He said after he had pulled away, arms wrapped securely around me in a hug.
I was speechless, tears falling from my eyes from pure joy.

Chuuya laughed and wiped my tears, holding me close and slipping the ring on my finger.
"You're stuck with me now." He jokingly said.

"I wouldn't want to be stuck anywhere else."