Akutagawa

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

I smiled as I finally returned home, seeing my boyfriend sitting on the couch.
"Hey, Aku." I sighed, exhausted.
I laid down on the couch, my head on his lap.

He moved his hand into my hair, playing with it.
"How was work?" I asked.
"Same as usual. You?"
"Killed a few guys." I shrugged, cuddling into his lap more.

Both of us worked with the port mafia, but in different departments. I was a assassin and sniper, trained with using guns and many other weapons. So Akutagawa and I rarely met during work, unless we were on the same mission.

"Tomorrow we have the day off, lets stay home and relax." he suggested.
I nodded and Akutagawa leaned down, kissing me.
My eyes widened and I quickly shot out of his lap, my hand covering my lips.

Akutagawa was never the type of person to kiss me first, and when we did it was very rare and for a special reason.
He silently chuckled at my reaction, placing his hand on my thigh, which freaked me out even more.

He never did physical contact!
"What's going on with you?" I asked, concerned on why he was acting so strange.
"Why? Do you dislike it?" He asked, crawling closer to me on the couch, hovering above me.

"N-No, it's just very unexpected.." I mumbled, avoiding eye-contact.
The male smiled, which caused me to gasp, engraving it into my memory.

"Why are you acting like this? You never answered the question." I said.
"Don't worry about it, just enjoy." He smirked, kissing me again.
My hands tightly gripped his shoulders.

My eyes were tightly squeezed shut.
I moved one hand to grab the back of his coat, trying to pull him off.
He clung to me even tighter, giving me no chance to escape, or breathe.

He pulled away shortly after, noticing my incredibly red face.
Akutagawa smiled and got off me, helping me stand up and leading us to our bedroom.

We got ready for sleep and he wrapped his cost around me.
I looked down at myself and looked confused, unsure of why he put it on me.

He took of his phone and took a photo, making me blush severely.
"Akutagawa! I'm not wearing pants!" I scolded, trying to take the phone from him.

He laughed and kissed my nose, putting his phone away and getting in the bed.
I rolled my eyes and took the jacket off before getting in the bed as well.

Akutagawa moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, his face buried in my neck.
"Alright, what are you trying to gain from this?" I asked.

I moved my hand towards his hair, but he stopped me by intertwining our fingers and holding my hand against the bed in front of me, arm around my waist again.

I sighed and gave into the males grasp, a smile breaking out onto my face.

In the morning