Beast! Dazai

I have not finished reading the manga, so it will likely be ooc

I have not finished reading the manga, so it will likely be ooc. Chuuya exist, but he doesn't really work with Dazai, he's just another member. You are Dazai's right hand, you've known each other for many years.

He would never hurt you, but sometimes it seems like he would.
You've also both confessed your feelings to each other at this point, but you haven't confirmed anything relationship-wise.

Not proofread
└──┈━═──┈━═──┘

A sigh escaped my lips, this had been a really long day... and it wasn't even over.
I had to report everything that happened during an intense fight to Dazai.

I stumbled into his office where the male was sat on a couch that was facing the window.
"Ah, Y/n. How was the fight?" He asked, noticing how exhausted I looked.

He shifted his legs onto the couch and he leaned his back against the arm of the couch.
I walked towards him to hand him the folder filled with information I found out, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling my body down onto his.

My face was against his chest and he rested his chin on my head. My hips were between his legs as I laid flat, my eyes closing.
I heard him humming a song to lull me to sleep.

A smile broke onto my face before I fell asleep.
Dazai's hand played with my hair as he grabbed the folder.
He continued messing with my hair as he read the papers.

His eyes widened at some of the words on my incident report.
He cautiously lifted the back of my shirt up, seeing a stab wound and a few bullet holes.
The male quickly picked me up and carried me to the medical wing.

They treated my wounds swiftly and painlessly.
If they didn't, Dazai likely would have killed them. He watched intently as they lifted up my shirt to access the wounds.

Dazai watched as they cleaned the injuries and bandaged them, noting every mistake they made so he could kill them later on.
Once they finished bandaging my torso, they left the room so Dazai could have privacy with me.

"Those damn assassins." He growled under his breath, looking at my sleeping form.
His hand reached out to cup my cheek.
To his surprise, my eyes fluttered open.

"Dazai..?" I questioned, unsure where I was.
"You're in the medical wing." He sighed, taking off his scarf, tie, jacket, and shoes.

I watched him with confused eyes, until he crawled into the bed with me.
My face burnt as I scooted back to give him room and make distance between us.