Akutagawa

This takes place during EP 3

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

I sighed as I spun around my chair in the ADA.
"I'm so bored!" I complained.
"Then why don't you go help Atsushi and the siblings with their mission." Kunikida groaned, throwing a folder at me.

I chuckled and looked through it before heading to the location on the folder.
I hopped onto my motorcycle, and began driving.
It was fairly close by, so it wasn't hard to find.

As I approached, I heard familiar coughing.
I cleared my throat as I entered the alley, seeing the ADA members injured on the ground.
"This is interesting." I chuckled.

Higuchi quickly pointed her gun at me, but within seconds, I knocked it out of her hand.
Pointing it at her and hitting her in the head with the gun, knocking her out.

"So, this is where you've been." Akutagawa glared. "You joined the ADA."
"Yep, and you're still an angsty emo boy." I stated, sighing.
He tried to attack me with Rashōmon, but I easily dodged it.

"Akutagawa. How many years will it take you to understand that you can't hurt me."
Moving my hands in a circle motion, I caused wind to spin around the male, making him float in the air.

"My ability allows me to control the wind, which allows me to do this." I smirked, throwing him at the wall.
He groaned in pain, I walked in front of the male and squatted down to his level.

I lifted his head with my finger, making him look at me. A pink tint covered his cheeks.
"Awww, is Akutagawa blushing?" I teased.
He was about to attack me with Rashōmon, but I pressed my lips to his, silencing the male.

"Seems like you never got over your crush." I said, remembering how the male had a crush on me four years ago as well.
"Shut up." He glared.

I rolled my eyes.
"Well, I'm going to give you this chance to leave on your own accord before I have to blow you away." I said, standing up.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing Higuchi and leaving.
I looked at the three ADA members and picked them all up.
Thank god I worked out.
The three of them weren't that heavy to me, not even all together.

I carried the three injured detectives into the detectives agency.
"Yosano! Emergency here!" I exclaimed, bringing them into her office.

She immediately got to working on them as I placed them all in beds.
After setting them down I returned to my seat.
"Y/n! What happened?!" Kunikida asked.
"Higuchi and Akutagawa from the port mafia." I stated.

"And you defeated them?!"
"Easily."
Kunikidas eyes widened.
"And you carried the three of them back here without issue?!"
"I'm a lot stronger than I look." I chuckled.

"I can tell." He mumbled.
I laughed and stood up.
"I'm going to get some fresh air on the roof, come get me if anything happens." I said, heading up the stairs.

The roof had a rather nice view of Yokohama, it was calm and peaceful.
I laid down on the roof and looked up at the clouds in the sky, making shapes out of them.

I closed my eyes and relaxed under the warm sun.
I felt the warm sun vanish from my face, my view getting darker with my eyes closed, confusing me.

I opened my eyes and saw Akutagawa, standing in front of the sun and blocking it from me.
"Why are you here?" I asked, yawning.
He huffed in response and laid beside me, also looking up at the sky.

"Why did you... do that earlier?" He asked, a blush tinting his cheeks.
"Why? Do you want me to do it again?" I teased.
"W-What?! Yes- No! Why wouldn't I! Wait, that's not what I meant! I mean- nevermind." He gave up on trying to speak, causing me to laugh.

"But to answer your question, it's because I like you too." I said, intertwining our fingers.
The males eyes widened.
To my surprise, the male climbed on top of me, pressing his lips to mine.

This was very out of character for Akutagawa, which surprised me the most.
"I will protect you, forever." He said, a determined look in his eyes.

"I don't think that's necessary." I laughed.
The male ignored my comment and laid on top of me.
I heard foot steps leading to the door to the roof.

I quickly got up and hid Akutagawa behind a vent so he wouldn't be seen.
Atsushi and the siblings walked out.

"Y/n, thank you so much for saving us!" Atsushi said, tackling me with a hug.
"You're welcome." I said, a chuckle escaping my lips.

The two siblings helped us up and thanked me as well.
"Don't mention it, it was nothing."
"You'll have to train us to be as strong as you!" Atsushi suggested.

"We'll see." I laughed, watching as they retreated back downstairs.
Akutagawa glared at their retreating figures.
I sighed and sat down with my legs flat out, leaning my back against a wall.

Akutagawa move to lay his head on my legs.
I put my hand in his hair, playing with it and massaging the males scalp.
He hummed in satisfaction, nuzzling his head further into my lap and getting comfortable.

"Don't fall asleep." I told him, not wanting to carry him since I knew of heavy of a sleeper he was.
"No... promises..." he mumbled before immediately falling asleep.
I chuckled and left him rest, knowing that he must have been exhausted with the ADA fight earlier.

I sighed and waited for him to wake up, but by the time he woke up, I was already asleep.
Akutagawa got off my lap and saw my uncomfortable sleeping position.

He moved me so I was laying on top of him, my head resting on his chest as my body slipped between his legs.
He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

"Rest well, Y/n." He said, gingerly holding me as I slept in his arms, a smile on my sleeping face.