Chuuya

In this world, you take the role of Dazai

In this world, you take the role of Dazai. Same ability and backstory, but different personality

(Not proofread, so may have spelling errors)

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

I sighed, eyes closing as I thought of my boyfriend, wishing we could be public instead of hiding any time we want to be romantic.
I got up from my desk at the agency, remembering a mission I overheard earlier.

Nobody had taken it, so I went to the President to claim that mission.
He smiled and handed me the folder.
I thanked him and read the documents before leaving the building.

My hands found their way into the pockets of Odasaku's coat. A smile grew on my face as I recalled my old friend.
My steps hurried as I looked back down at the papers, finding the map.

It was a few blocks away so there was no need for a vehicle.
I sighed, making sure my guns were on my hips and loaded before looking up at the sky as I walked.

I saw the alleyway that suspicious persons had been spotted at, which I was tasked to investigate.
As I stepped into it, I felt a gun at the back of my head.

"Well well well. If it isn't little miss mafia gone good." A male scoffed.
"Do I know you?" I asked, turning around to face the male.

"I was one of your former subordinates. You're weak for leaving. Pathetic even." He glared, backing about a foot away from me.
A smirk grew on my face as I put my forehead against the barrel of the gun.

"Pull the trigger. You'd be doing me a favor." I said.
Suddenly, the male fell to the floor, a red aura surrounding him.

"I knew you'd be here." I said aloud, knowing the ginger heard me before grabbing the dead males wallet and opening it to get his information.
"Don't try that bullshit again, I won't let you die. And really, not even a thank you?" Chuuya scoffed, standing in front of me.

"You'll get your thank you later tonight." I bluntly said, making the male blush.
I retrieved all the information I needed for the mission and looked up at Chuuya, who was hiding his face behind his hands.

I was about to tease him, but we had even more people surround us, they had abilities as well...
I saw a taller male that had wind abilities, the male launched Chuuya and I into the wind as he floated beside us.

He reeled his arm back and punched me in the stomach, launching me down 60 feet at lighting speed, smoke surrounding me.
I held back a scream of pain, but my facial expression was unable to hide it.

Chuuya used gravity to get down and grab me before setting me safely on the roof of the building beside us.
"Y/n, you better stop me when I'm done." He said, taking his gloves and hat off, handing them to me.

My eyes widened as he activated Corruption and jumped down into the alley, fighting all of the ability users as I recovered from the hit into the ground.

I tried standing, stumbling a bit before stabilizing myself.
I attached his hat to my belt and put his gloves in my pockets.

There seemed to be no ladders here, which was an issue since I needed to get down if I wanted to stop Chuuya.
I grabbed my guns, leaning over the edge and providing air support.

One of the enemies noticed me and used parkour to get to the roof.
I jumped back as they swung their knife at me.
I grabbed their arm, twisting it, which made them drop their knife.

Once the knife hit the floor, I kicked them in the back, pushing them away.
I grabbed their knife, throwing it down into the alleyway so they couldn't get it.

To my horror, they pulled out a gun and aimed at my head...
"My ability allows me to never miss my target." They explained, causing me to realize my dire situation.

"Say goodbye, traitor." And with that, they pulled the trigger.
I closed my eyes, but never felt an impact.
When I opened my eyes, I saw the bullet inches from my face with a red outline.

Chuuya landed between us, quickly killing the shooter in front of us.
I sighed in relief, walking closer to the male.
He walked closer as well before lunging at me, trying to hurt me due to being corrupted.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his as he tackled me onto the floor, landing on my back.
Corruption faded away and Chuuya regained control. Once I noticed he was alright, I pulled away and smirked.

He got comfortable as he laid on top of me.
"Chuuya, we're not sleeping on a roof beside a dead body." I stated, standing up.
The male was half asleep.

"Fine. How do we get down?" He asked, sleepily standing beside me as he leaned his weight onto me.
"Your ability, it's pretty much our only way." I sighed.

Chuuya picked me up bridal style and safely got us down before falling asleep while standing.
I fell down to the floor since his arms went limp, a yelp leaving my lips.

"My back is gonna be so bruised..." I sighed, recalling all the times I've hurt it today. My legs were unstable since I had fallen so much.
As I stood up, Chuuya fell onto my back, knocking me down again.

I groaned in pain before standing up again, carrying the male.
"My poor back..." I sighed as I began heading back towards the agency.

He wasn't that heavy so it was fairly easy to carry him back.
"Thank... you..." I heard the male in my arms say, cuddling closer to me.
"Of course." I said, the agency nearing my view.

"I... love you..." he said before passing out.
"I love you too, shortie." I chuckled, walking past the agency and to my apartment building.
As I arrived at the door, I struggled a bit to open it while carrying Chuuya, but I managed.

I laid the male down on my couch and grabbed my laptop, sitting beside his resting body.
My fingers began typing a report on the incident so I could turn it in to the President to finish the mission.

As I was typing, I noticed Chuuya stirring awake.
He turned to look at me, a soft smile appearing on his face.
He moved closer until he rested his head on my shoulder, reading the words on my laptop as I wrote my report.

I finished writing it after about ten minutes.
My laptop was closed by Chuuya who placed it on the table and straddled my legs, his arms wrapped around my neck.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he leaned in, pressing his lips to mine.
He pulled away after a few seconds with a smirk.
"I remember you saying that you'd give me my... 'thank you' now." He smirked, lips attacking my neck.

My breath hitched as I remembered my earlier promise, no going back now...

Should I make a part 2 that's the... spicy portion? Lol