Atsushi

F/n = Fake name

F/n = Fake name

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

"Y/n. I have a special task for you..." Mori whispered into my ear, his hand on my shoulder.
He led me into a secluded and empty room.
"I'm sure you know of the Weretiger by now." He stated, I responded with a nod.

"I need you to kidnap him, he has an incredibly high bounty." He said before shoving me out of the room with a file. I immediately had an idea and found Higuchi.

"So, you're the best with guns here. This is a alarm, when I press a button, it will flash red. I need you to shoot near me when I press it, maybe even shoot my arm if you must. But make it seem like you're trying to kill me."

"I assume you have a plan?" She asked.
"Obviously." I smirked, giving her a hug.
I sighed and headed back to my room and looking through my disguises.

I found a long brown wig and grabbed it, putting my hair up and covering it with the wig. (If your hair is brown, pretend it's ginger)

I then looked through my outfits, deciding on a business casual outfit. Then, accessories. I grabbed some glasses, a necklace, and a hat.

Thankfully for me, I joined the Mafia after Dazai had left, so I didn't need to worry about him recognizing me.
I would somewhat be attempting the mission Higuchi had failed a while back.

I then made a call to the agency, adding a panicked tone to my voice as I spoke.
"H-Hello? Is there someone I can speak to? I urgently need to speak to the detectives." I said, slightly whispering.

"Yes, Ma'am. Would you like to meet in person?"
"Yes, please." I said, my voice breaking as if I were on the verge of tears.
"Head over whenever you can."

I hung up and smirked, shoving my phone in my pocket and making my way towards the agency.
This task would be rather simple. I just needed to make a plan that would allow the Weretiger to get chosen.

Since he was somewhat new, he'd probably get chosen regardless.
My legs sped up their movement as the building was nearing my vision.
I walked towards a water fountain, wetting my hands and smearing my mascara, making it seem like I had cried.

My hand was washed and I entered the building.
"You must be the call. F/n, correct?" A lady asked.
I nodded, slightly shivering.
"Head up the elevator." She said, pointing at the doors.

I thanked her and made my way up.
The detectives agency was rather easy to find, however, I jumped in fear the second I opened the door.