Akutagawa

I hated how everyone in the abuse cycle was saved by someone, except for Akutagawa

I hated how everyone in the abuse cycle was saved by someone, except for Akutagawa. So let's say you saved him when you both were 16 by being nice to him. Which made him less of an asshole to you, he still acts the same with everyone else. And he's not obsessed with Dazai's approval, but he loves getting praise from you.

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

"Y/n. I have a mission for you." Mori said as I was kneeling before him.
"What type of mission is it?" I asked.
"A rescue mission, Akutagawa has gone missing. You need to find him soon. As an executive, my personal assistant, and his only friend, I trust you can finish this swiftly."

Once Dazai had left the mafia a while back, I took his place as Mori's "pet". I absolutely hated it, and yes I was very traumatized from that bitch.
But it's not like I had much of a choice in the matter.

"Yes, boss. How long do I have to complete this mission?" I asked.
"The rest of today and tomorrow. Once you find him, report to me." He said, ushering me out of his room.

"This is the location he is being held at, I trust you will complete this without issue." He smirked before shutting the door, locking me out.

I went to my room and grabbed my weapons, attaching them to my hips. I had a gun and a few grenades, and a small sword. After getting ready, I looked at the map again and set off.

The front door opened as I exited, guards opening it for me.
I smiled at them and went to find my motorcycle.
Chuuya got me it as a birthday gift a while back, still in perfect condition.

I got onto my vehicle and began driving towards the location. The lights of the city were blurred as I drove at the highest speed.
What awaited me was unknown, I had no idea how bad of a situation it could be.

After a short drive due to my speeding, I arrived at an abandoned prison.
I parked my vehicle in the bushes so it couldn't be spotted and went inside.

I peeked over a corner, seeing some guards.
My hand reached down and grabbed my gun as I mentally and physically prepared.

My ability was called Thy Body of Stone, which makes me invincible to attacks while using it. However, it physically drains me, and if I use it for too long, it could kill me.. anyone I touched was also invincible, but it drained my strength even faster.

I took a deep breath and activated it, running into the room and shooting their guards as I ran into the room they were guarding.
One by one they all fell. With every one that fell, my smile grew and grew.