Dazai

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

Blood dripped down my nose and lip, my wrists were starting to bleed from the cuffs above my head.
I had been stuck in the Port Mafia torture room for two days now...

"God damn it Kunikida... where are you?" I whispered to myself. Today was the last chance they had to get me out of here. I could barely read the paper across the room, but today I'm scheduled to be tortured by the demon prodigy.

That's a death sentence. A shiver went down my spine. I didn't know if it was because of the fear of my unavoidable death, or because my clothes had been ripped to shreds, so there wasn't much keeping me warm.

The ripped clothes only covered my chest and lower areas.. that was it...
To my utter horror, I heard footsteps on the stairs.

I looked up and saw a bandaged male with brown hair, wearing all black except his white shirt.
"So this is the famous mind reader of the ADA!" He smirked, standing near me with his hands on his pockets.

"Do tell, how does your ability work?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. I said nothing, avoiding eye contact.
"Silent treatment, eh? If you tell me, I'll make your death less painful." He said with a sick grin.

"If I have any kind of physical contact with a person, I can read their mind." I stated, averting my gaze from his terrifying figure.
He seemed to not like that because he harshly gripped my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Go ahead. What am I thinking?" He asked, he was sure I was lying to not actually answer the question.

"I'm not able to." I said, giving him a annoyed look.
"And why is that?" He asked.
"Because you're nullifying my ability." I stated.

"So you told the truth. Honesty is a good quality in the port mafia." He smirked.
The actual truth is, I was lying. I can read anyone's mind as long as I can see them, but he doesn't need to know that. He let go of me and smirked.

I decided to actually read his mind, which turned out to be a huge mistake.

For a ADA member, she'd be very useful in the Port Mafia... yes, I won't kill her. I'll ask Mori if we're able to get her to join us. And then- I just realized her clothes...

INTENTIONS: Make Y/n join mafia or kill her.

His eyes shifted from my own to my body, a blush consuming his face.
The demon prodigy awkwardly looked away, taking his coat off and wrapping it around me.
"Thank you." I quietly said.
He nodded in acknowledgment.