Dazai

In this story, you are 17, Dazai is 18, Chuuya is 18, and Akutagawa is 14

└──═━┈━═──═━┈━═──┘

"Y/n. You need to attack faster." Dazai said, standing above me. Akutagawa was sitting on a crate a few feet away.
"Dazai... I can't use my ability on you. I gain nothing from this." I glared at the male that was one year older than me.

My ability allowed me to manipulate someone's emotions with physical contact.
"That is true." He sighed.
He suddenly pulled out his gun and pointed it at me.

I swiftly dodged it to the left, running up to him while being cautious of where the gun was pointed and knocking it out of his hand by grabbing his wrist, flipping him over my shoulder, and slamming him onto the ground.

I quickly gasped and let go of him, realizing what I did.
"See? You don't need your ability to fight me, you did a good job." Dazai said, pointing at a crate.
I took a deep breath and went to sit on the crate.

The gun he had didn't hold any bullets in it... so he didn't intent to hurt me..

I saw the 14 year old Akutagawa get off the crate, and take his place to start training with Dazai.
I looked away, not wanting to see the violence that I knew would happen.

I heard a sickening crunch sound and Akutagawa coughing up blood.
I closed my eyes and tried my best to focus on my own ability, using it to calm myself down from what I knew was coming next.

Dazai started berating Akutagawa for being weak and useless, and physically harming him while doing it.
I lose focus on my ability when I heard Akutagawa start running out of the room, tears on the brink of spilling from his eyes.

I got off the crate to go after him, but Dazai grabbed my wrists to stop me.
"Y/n, where are you going?" He asked.
"I'm going to help Akutagawa." I said.
"And how would you do that?"

"Using my ability. I can calm him down." I said.
"That's not necessary. He will be fine. And doesn't he hate you anyways?"
"Yes. But despite him hating me, he's another person." I glared, yanking my arm away from his grasp.

The male seemed shocked that I had the guts to yank my arm away.
"Y/n. You know what'll happen if you leave this room without permission." He said with a threatening tone.

"No, I don't.." I mumbled.
The male grabbed my wrist, pulling me close to him. He used his other hand to grab onto my waist, holding me against him.

"You don't want to know." He smirked sadistically.
I tried to get out of his grasp, but failed.
"You mind letting go of my sister." Chuuya said from behind me.