ℐ'𝓂 𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ𝒹

Wonoyung had not seen her parents in ten years

Wonoyung had not seen her parents in ten years. They had never been to her house or school. She didn't have many close friends. She has been known as the lonesome kid who no one wants to mess with since her parents abandoned her; in fact, bullies who bully victims try to mess with her so they can bully her.

She fought back forcefully with words that were so painful that they realised they were weaker than her.

"Are you listening, Wonyoung?" When Wonyoung sees her favourite teacher, she looks up and nods.

"Okay, but you should give it a shot; they'll be impressed by your dancing, singing, and multi-instrumental talent." When Ms. Kei spoke, Wonyoung gave her a gentle smile.

"Ms. Kei, don't worry. I already have everything planned out; if I make it, I'll call you." Wonyoung said, and Ms. Kei nodded.

"I'm confident you'll succeed." Wonyoung only nodded, not wanting to express self-doubt, when Ms. Kei spoke to her.

"Anyhow, I need you to deliver this to Mr.-." The door cut off Ms. Kei's sentence.

"Ms.Kei Now I need your assistance." When another teacher entered, Ms. Kei stood up and apologised to Wonyoung, who had been watching her leave.

Guys, it's time for me to find this on my own," Wonyoung stated as she approached the staff room. She could hear yelling as she got up.

"She injured my daughter, and I can't let this go." Wongyoung rolled her eyes as she remembered this woman as annoying and strange.

"My daughter never hurt anyone." Wonyoung shook her head when she saw the mother watching Bae Rona because, although she was brave, she acted foolishly by speaking too much without considering the circumstances. At times, Wonyoung wanted to slap a dictionary over Rona's head in the hopes that she would pick up some useful knowledge.

Wonyoung was observing, and she already knew what was going to happen, just like how people always choose money over anything. She watched as Jenni acted out her illness, which was cringeworthy because it was so obvious.

Wonyoung watched as Bae Rona and her mother took the blame and began to kneel on the ground. Rona was telling her mother she didn't do it and to get up until she had had enough and left. Wonyoung moved out of the way to allow Rona to leave.

"Rona, Rona!" When her mother spoke, Wonyoung felt sorry for the family.

"Thank you, thank you." When Jenni's mother spoke, Wonyoung scowled.

Oh, Wonyoung, when did you arrive?" As the principal finished, Wonyoung gave him a small smile.

"You didn't hear me open the door when I got here?" Wonyoung uttered this while tilting her head slightly.