ℐ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹

Wonyoug and Rona exit the bus together

Wonyoug and Rona exit the bus together.Wonyoung followed Rona as she ran, confused as to why she was suddenly hiding until she caught a glimpse of what Rona witnessed.

"Just say hi and tell her why you were late I do it all the time?" Wonyoung said and Rona laughs.

"I treid I almost got in trouble come on follow me." Ronaa stated that she was sprinting in the opposite direction.Wonyoung stood there watching Rona struggle.

"Could you help me." Rona stated, and before she could do anything else, she felt confidence behind her.

"Seokhoon," Rona murmured, turning around to face Seokhoon. 

Wonyoung rapidly retreated.

She watched as he rushed up the bench to assist Rona.

"You need help step on my hands and then my shoulders." Seokhoon murmured, and Rona nodded, dropping her book bag, and Wonyoung simply walked away, leaving them to cope with it.

'How come I missed the twins becoming friends with Rona?' Wonyoung reasoned that if such was the case, she would be glad since she had a soft spot for Rona.

"Oh Wonyong why are you late?" According to the teacher.

"Miss I had to catch the bus it was ruining late."The teacher smiled as Wonyong bowed.

"It okay Wonyoung I know that feeling it okay you can go." Miss remarked, and Wonyoung smiled as he walked away.Wonyoung walked down the corridor, past people scrambling to gather their belongings, to her first lesson, unconcerned.

Only spotting the twins as she entered the classroom, she sat next Seokkyung, who grinned.

"Hey, Wonyoung!" remarked Seokkyung, and Wonyoung grinned.

"So are yall like friends with Rona?" Wonyoung inquired, and Seokkyung smirked.

"Yeah but that deosn't mean she can replace me okay i'm you're best friend." Wonyoung grinned as Seokkyung stated.

"Ofcourse no one taking that spot from you." Wonyoung commented, and Seokkyung grinned.

"Oh by the way my...mom said she was gonna get me a tutor but I have one in mind I think she might agree." Seokkyung stated, and Wonyoung was about to ask, when someone else drew the attetinton.

"Hey waitig list." A female remarked, and Wonyoung noticed Jeny was walking towards Rona, so she stood up.

She walked towards them, unable to hear them until Rona warned them to move out of her path.

"is it true or flase and how come you like totally fine?" Minhyuk ask, and Wonyoung sighs.

Rona tried to flee, but Minhyk grabbed her and Wonyoung was going to harm him.