𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒾ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯℴ𝓃ℯ

Wonyoung was thinking about something until she got distracted.

"Thinking about school?" Her manager said, and Wonyoung laughed.

"I wish, but I'll be busy today. I have a photoshoot with Vogue, then after that, a meeting with my company, and then I have to make a new brand for clothing." Wonyong said stress, and her manager smiled.

"You know you can cancel the meeting or just email everyone what the meeting was about." Her manager said, and Wonyoung looked at her in disbelief.

"I didn't...okay." Wonyoung said, and she looked at her manager. Su Ryeon had got her; she looked around her life and knew she was more busy than her regular life.

"Do you miss school?" Manger asked, and Wonyoung scoffed.

"If anything, I'll be happy to take another day off." Wonyoung said, and her manager laughed.

"Also email them; I want them to be ready for the news that is about to be put out. Also, tell them to email them all my design clothing." Wonyoung said, and Manger nodded, typing into her iPad as they entered the photo booth.

"Jang Wonyoung, you made it." A photographer said, and Wonyoung nodded, looking around the big space.

"Yeah, sorry if I'm late." Wonyoung said, and the woman shook her head.

"Your being early is no problem. Also, I, Ms.Choi." Ms.Choi said, and Wonyoung bowed.

"Oh, you have manners. I love it. Young people these days are horriable." Ms. Choi said, and Wonyoung Mager laughed.

"You must be Soona the manager." Ms.Choi said, and Soona nodded.

"Yes, ma'am, I have to make sure to keep Wonyoung in check." Soona said, and Wonyoung laughed.

"I like that you two both have manners." Ms.Choi said both of them said thank you.

"I heard you model for Amora, right?" Ms.Choi said, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Thank you for modelling for my friend; he has been struggling for years. Thank you." Ms.Choi said as the makeup artist was doing her thing.

"Also, I heard the news is coming out. How do you feel? Guys, not too much; she already looks pretty." Ms.Choi said, and the makeup artist just had a little more tap before leaving her alone in the room with Ms.Choi.

"I feel like it's shocking for me too, but, Ms. Choi, do you think it's worth it though?" Wonyoung asked, feeling doubt in herself.

She knew Su Ryeon was doing this for Min Seola; she was also doing this for Min Seola. This was their dream company, but Wonyoung felt like she would fail Min Seol.