ℐ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℴ𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹

Eunbyeol was watching them

Eunbyeol was watching them. She was angry. Seokhoon let someone help him when he was pushing her away.

Rona wanted to glare at her friend for looking at her future boyfriend's abs, but she couldn't because she didn't want Seokhoon to see what kind of person she is.

Someone who was watching Afar was happening; she was secretly cheering for the two to get together.

"Come brother, get sister-in-law~" Seok Kyung said.

"Okay done!" Wonyoung said, standing up, and Bae Rona turned around quickly, blushing when she saw his abs

"Thank you, and you too, Rona." Seokhoon said, and Rona nodded, smiling.

"You should really tell the prince," Seokhoon scoffs.

"I'm good. I'm not telling anyone." Seokhoon said codly, and Wonyoung thought there was Seokhoon she knew.

"Okay, me and Wonyoung will go back to our work." Rona said, grabbing Wonyoung, who was confused about what work she had.

"What work?" Woyoung asked Rona, who just rolled her eyes.

"You're helping me pick up trash from her." Rona said, and she gave her supplies.

"I....okay." Wonyoung said, walking towards the fence, while Rona got in Seokhoon view, tying her hair up and smiling.

'I hope I look pretty in this view,' Rona said.

"Can you believe it? She thinks you like her!" Seok kyung yelled Seokhoon look at her confused.

"Who?" Seokhoon said, quickly staring at Wonyoung, who was frowing and picking up trash.

'Cute' Seokhoon thought, smiling a little bit.

"Can you believe Eunbyeol? She thinks you're going to fall in love with Rona. Bae Rona, out of all the people I don't know, just gives me weird vibes." Seok Kyung said, and Seokhoon just nodded.

"She has been being very distant and mean towards Wonyoung because you give Wonyoung more attention than her... Jang Wonyoung is literally a friend!" Seok Kyung yelled, wanting to kick someone in the face.