𝒪ℴ𝒽-ℴℴ𝒽-ℴℴ𝒽-ℴℴ𝒽-ℴℴ𝒽-ℴ𝒽

Wonyoung made sure she had everything she needed, knowing she was coming back and everyone knew who she was

Wonyoung made sure she had everything she needed, knowing she was coming back and everyone knew who she was. She was no average normal person; she was the youngest CEO, and now she was the class leader or whatever, and she had to finish the paperwork for being the class leader.

Wonyoung grabs her bag and stops right in front of the mirror.

Looking back in the mirror Wonyoung stared at her close; she was finally free to go back to school. Finally ready to go.

"Wonyoung, let go!" Soona yelled, and Wonyoung sighed as she walked out of her room, seeing Soona wearing her uniform.

"I hate this skirt, but at least they let us wear pants underneath it." Soon, she said, and Wonyoung nodded. She didn't really care most of the time.

Soona opened the door, and they were shocked to see the twins in front of them.

"........" silence was all you could hear; no one said anything; both twins were too busy staring at Wonyoung, while soon they felt left out.

"Um, hi, I'm Soon a." Soon a said, and Seokkyung looked at her.

"No one asks." Seok Kyung said, and Seokhoon elbowed her.

Soon a she frowned, looking at Seok Kyung. She already had enough information on them, but she never saw it in real life that they were bullies and mean, but darn, prove her wrong.

"What do you want, Seokkyung?" Wonyoung said plainly, and Seok Kyung bowed the same as Seokhoon. They both shocked Wonyoung; she didn't really expect this.

She had jumped back a little, thinking they were planning something; these rich people would do anything.

"Were sorry!" Seok Kyung said, and Wonyoung looked at her.

"Sorry for what?" Wonyoung asked, wanting to know.

"Were sorry for bullying your friend; were sorry for being mean; were sorry for everything we did that made you hate us." Seokhoon said, and Wonyoung nodded.

Wonyoung looked at Soon, who smiled, but you can still see that she had hatred in her eyes, but yet she couldn't do anything because she was never there for Seol, like Wonyoung was.

"I see, it was hard, was it?" Wonyoung said, patting their shoulders, and she saw the way Seok Kyung smiled.

'Seol, I'm doing this for you, and I'll make sure they apologise for everything they have!' Wonyoung thought while smiling at the twins.

"You're going to have to learn how to apologise, because sometimes that's the way some people feel." Wonyoung said, and Min Seol would've accepted it, but for Wonyoung, it was not enough.

"But I'm telling you, I don't trust Bae Rona!" Seok Kyung said, and Wonyoung frowned because ever since Rona and her mom moved here, she had been leaving her on the ghost, but then Wonyoung thought it was because she was happy to live here.