ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷ℯ𝓁𝒾ℯ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓉

Wonyoung wasn't going to lie here; her feet were getting tired, and she didn't want to leave or let Sukhoon find an empty space, but she also didn't want to take her heels off on the cold floor

'I should've brought socks.' Wonyoung thought, but then she heard voices around the corner, and she thought it was him, but Seok-kyung came out smiling.

"Hello, give my brother a second; he's too shy to do things like this." Seok-kyung said, and Wonyoung frowned, wondering what she was talking about. She waited a good twenty seconds.

Seokhoon came around the corner, and she saw he was holding her second favourite colour.

Blue roses, and she likes any shade of blue. As he came closer, they looked sky blue, which made Wonyoung smile even more, not knowing Seokhoon's heart was beating fast too.

"I, um, wanted to give you this to congratulate you." Seokhoon said, and Seok-kyung was cheering in the back.

'This stupid boy' Wonyoung knew her checks were slowly turning pink; she smiled even more, taking the roses."Thank you very much, Seokhoon." Wonyoung said, and Seokhoon smiled.

"I'm glad you like it." Soekhoon said, and Wonyoung nodded. "How did you know it was my favourite olor?" Wonyoung asked, and Seokhoon smiled.

"I pay attention and listen to you even if I look like I don't." Wonyoung grinned at Seokhoon as he replied, scratching his neck.

"Thanks for listening to me." Wonyoung said, and Seok-kyung yelled something. "Go on now, ask her!" Seok-kyung yelled, and Wonyoung looked at him, confused.

"Umm...well, you see, I was wondering if you would like to go to the amusement parks with me and my sister.'' Seokhoon said, rubbing his red neck, that Wonyoung hasn't been to the amusement parks.

"Sure, I would like to have you two. Thanks for asking." Wonyoung said, Seokhoon nodded, and Seok-kyung smiled.

"Yay, I get to join." Seko-kyung ran towards them, and Wonyoung nodded.

"Of course you do. Now let us go back to our friends." Wonyoung said, and both twins nodded, following Wonyoung like a lost puppy.

" Wonyoung said, and both twins nodded, following Wonyoung like a lost puppy