ℳ𝓎 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝓇

As Min Seola passed by the kids muttering about her, she didn't seem to care and didn't even acknowledge them once

As Min Seola passed by the kids muttering about her, she didn't seem to care and didn't even acknowledge them once. Yet something caused her to pause.
"I heard her wealthy boyfriend got her admitted here. Girl said, leaving Seola perplexed.
Seola wondered, "When did I ever have a boyfriend?
Another girl remarked, "How brazen! If it were me, I'd be embarrassed and give up my admission."
Another female asked, "Hey, if she were so conscious, would she work at a bar? Seola rolled her eyes and turned around to face them.

"Did you observe me working at a bar or mingling with wealthy men? Naturally, they ignored Seola's request.
"Look at those eyes; they are filled with such hatred." Girl stated.
"Let go; I feel dirty just talking to her, the girls remarked as they all passed her, and Seola sighed and started to move in the direction of her lesson.
Clapping could be heard as she walked up the stairs after opening the door and seeing everyone staring at her.
"Our star has come, and I was hoping you wouldn't," Jenny said, but Seola disregarded her and sat down next to Eunbyeol, who had departed.
"You're quite bold. Jenny smiled and added

"Don't mess with me; I have no intention of allowing you to influence me, stated Seola.
"So let's pretend we don't know each other. Eunbyeol laughed at what Seola stated.
"Who do you think you are to think you can stay here with just your pride? Seokkyung approached her and leaned on her table while Eunbyeol spoke.
"You're a disgrace to Ah Arts High School, so go away. All Seola could remember from winning Young was to fight back, which she did by grabbing Seokkyung's coat.
"I told you not to mess with me; why are you scared? Seola used Seokkyung's comments against her.
"You better let go of her! Seokhoon shouted.

Everyone began settling in once the teacher remarked, "Everyone has a set. Seola released Seokkkyung and returned to her chair.
When the teacher asked, "Who Min Seol Ah? Seola raised her hand.
Teacehr remarked, "You're needed at the director's office," and Seola nodded before getting up and moving along the corridors to the door and knocking.
"Come on in," Seojin said as she entered her office.
"We have so much to talk about. I guess you know my father is the director of this school. Seola nodded as Seojin spoke.
"If you sign this paper, you're out. You came in first place, so sign it and get out." Seojin said as she took her cup.

"I'm going to this school," Seola said and Seojin placed her cup down taken back.
"What?" Seojin enquired.
"I'm not sure why I should stop coming here." Seojin scoffed at what Seola stated.
Seojin said, "You're really something, aren't you what that Navie face is?
"Try to look innocent when you lied to us and forged your documents to get money for your lessons, and isn't that a crime? Seola shrugged as Seojin spoke.
"I was fairly accepted with my talent, which is irrelevant to my tutoring job." Seojin scoffed at what Seola stated.
"Irrelevant?" In desbelif, Seojin spoke.
"You're a brave young lady; do you want to ruin your life for forging private documents?" Seola sighed as Seojin spoke.

"At least I tried my best for what I was paid for. You were grateful as well when Eunbyeol's grades improved, but the tuition fee is still an issue. I'll work part-time to pay you back, so I won't renounce my admission." stated Seola.
"How foolish and impolite of you oprhans to be criticized because of girls like you, just sign that paper and leave this place," Seola moved closer to Seojin after she said.
"Please allow me to sing; I really want to." Seojin was shocked and seemed disgusted when Seola spoke.
"Do you think I'll accept you if you do this? It creeps me out to think that you could have had an impact on my kind Eun Byeol,"stated Seojin.

"Goodness, darn it, I can't believe she met an uneducated person like you. I'm disgusted at how you once shared a room with her." Seojin said, and Seol realized that Soyeon was exactly like other wealthy people.
"I'm human, just like Eunbyeol; did I transmit a disease or what? When Seola said that, Seojin turned to face her.
"Your daughter isn't the only valuable person on the planet." As soon as Seola said that, Seojin doused her with drinks.
"How dare you compare her to you? How could a pitiful orphan like you be the same as my precious daughter? Seola sighed as Seojin remarked that after giving this woman several chances, she had no other option.

"I wonder if Eun Byeol is aware of the nature of her mother." Seola spoke as she saw Seojin sneer.
"What the heck are you talking about?" stated Seojin.
"The penthouse owner's garden on the 35th floor." Seojin looked at Seola as she spoke.
"What?" Seojin is looking at Seola as she wipes her face.
"What do you think will happen if Eunbyeol finds out about what you did with that man,Eunbyeol looked quite apprehensive of Seokkyung." Seojin approached Seola after she requested
"What did you say? Seola grinned as Seojin spoke.
"As long as you let me say it, I won't say anything," Seola stated. "Do you know what I'm trying to say? I'm going to be attending this school."

Seojin raced in her direction as Seola snatched the paper and tore it as she walked away.
"What are you blabbering about? What did you see?
Seola pushed Seojin arms away after she spoke and said.
"Do I really have to tell you that?" stated Seola.
"You may be incorrect, right?"  
Seojin spoke.
'If you say so,' Seola pondered.
"I'm not sure about that. I wonder if other people will think the same thing after they see this video. I'll see you during the new semester then.
Seola said, bowing and walking away, leaving Seojin in shock.